[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

3 hours ago, 4peppe said:

you just need to remove it from client, and disable drop of item and quest in the game!

You can deactivate it, but so far delete it is no easy way. Because included is some new stuff manipulate with inventory, exchange and more things.. Last year I try it and is possible but you must outdated client code back to 2012 year.. And server so this is next story..

I managed to solve, just open the ClientManager.cpp file (put in / src / db or in any case the source of the db file) and edit

Spoiler

else if (strcmp (locale.szValue, "english") == 0)

{

sys_log (0, "locale [LOCALE] =% s", locale.szValue);

if (g_stLocale! = locale.szValue)

sys_log (0, "Changed g_stLocale% s to% s", g_stLocale.c_str (), "euckr");

g_stLocale = "";

g_stLocaleNameColumn = "locale_name";

with this 

Spoiler

else if (strcmp (locale.szValue, "english") == 0)

{

sys_log (0, "locale [LOCALE] =% s", locale.szValue);

if (g_stLocale! = locale.szValue)

sys_log (0, "Changed g_stLocale% s to% s", g_stLocale.c_str (), "euckr");

g_stLocale = "latin1";

g_stLocaleNameColumn = "locale_name";

then add latin1 in g_stLocale = "";

On 8/31/2021 at 1:55 AM, Cunoo said:

You can deactivate it, but so far delete it is no easy way. Because included is some new stuff manipulate with inventory, exchange and more things.. Last year I try it and is possible but you must outdated client code back to 2012 year.. And server so this is next story..

For disable dragon soul system, just comment "define ENABLE_DRAGON_SOUL_SYSTEM" in ClientVS19/source/UserInterface/Locale_inc.h and you have disabled it at the client! To disable it from the game just remove the items from the drop and quests

• Contributor
On 9/2/2021 at 4:46 PM, kupa300 said:

solution change language, at the end of the last step in the root folder I can't find the file to change the language, last step in the root folder the files do not come out ... how do I

Enable hidden files in your ftp client. But that only the alias for compiling quests, just for convenience.

• Good 1

• Management
20 minutes ago, kupa300 said:

instead for this solution? how do i write to access ... synstall-network-interface ... how did the word '' '' synstall '' '' change and what should I type to access the panel ??

"bsdconfig"

• Good 1
  • Love 2

• Contributor
6 hours ago, darkfun3 said:

helloo is the database compatible with other versions of mysql as i saw it was on 5.6 on the virtual machine and i would like to upgrade to 8 

kind regards

Obviously it's not by default. 

Here's a great thread to starth with: https://metin2.dev/board/topic/24662-mysql56-to-mysql8/
If you need any help with the upgrade please use Questions & Answers.

• Contributor
4 hours ago, Jimmermania said:

Hello.

First of all , nice work. Keep going. 

Second, from your serverfiles, locale_string_GR is missing. Could you share it please ?

Yes locale_string_gr is missing as i wrote in language.txt (only that, other languages are full).
As I stated in the first post, locale_strings, translate.luas are from m2dev threads, I did not made them, of course I can't speak 15 languages, I can't speek greek.

Best I can do in the future is to write some python/c# tool what translates every 2. (the english) line to greek via google translate but currently I'm having peak days, can't say any estimate time. Edit: Actually the original translate files available, please wait.

Edited by TMP4

• Contributor
8 hours ago, Jimmermania said:

Hello.

First of all , nice work. Keep going. 

Second, from your serverfiles, locale_string_GR is missing. Could you share it please ?

Downoad link: 

This is the hidden content, please

(If you want to read then set your notepad++ character encoding to greek->windows-1253, but do not do any conversion)

I'll include this in the next update, but anyone feel free to download it until then.

Edit:

2021.09.07: - 6-7 bonus add/switch blocked on equipped items. (char_item.cpp case 71051 & 71052)
            - Fixed gameland's (gm_guild_build) server_attr.
            - Added the missing locale_string_GR.txt.
            - Removed unused dll files from the client.
Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 7
  • Sad 1
  • Good 6
  • Love 2
  • Love 24

15 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Downoad link: 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

(If you want to read then set your notepad++ character encoding to greek->windows-1253, but do not do any conversion)

I'll include this in the next update, but anyone feel free to download it until then.

Edit:

2021.09.07: - 6-7 bonus add/switch blocked on equipped items. (char_item.cpp case 71051 & 71052)

Teşekkürler!

Bir sunucu açmak için doğrudan vps'ye koyabilir miyim?

• Contributor
33 minutes ago, snapkode said:

@ TMP4 If I want to put that on a Dedicated server, 16gbram , FreeBSD 12.2 64bit , that work ? And how I can must do that ? Upload compiled game/dB and start the server ?

While it is dedicated for the Metin2 Project 2014.1 | Kraizy Updated Edition, it's a good thread to start with.

Basicly you need to install mysql5.6, python(2.7), gdb(optional), DevIL.
When you start the server and it's says xy lib missing, try to google what package contains them and install that package instead of downloading the lib itself from the internet. (You can do that too, to your own risk..)

Edited by TMP4
  • Love 1

On 9/7/2021 at 5:48 PM, TMP4 said:

Downoad link: 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edit:

I think all items can be blocked.. So 70024 too.. Same for add items and you can block equipped items move to safebox..

• Metin2 Dev 1

• Contributor
24 minutes ago, Cunoo said:

I think all items can be blocked.. So 70024 too.. Same for add items and you can block equipped items move to safebox..

Hi, thank you, 70024 blocked already and the other items like stone deattacher too.

About the equipped items move to safebox, I already blocked belts because of the non-empty belt inventory. Blocking all items are not neceserry if they don't cause any bug. But if you know any other item type what should be blocked because of a potential bug, please let me know.

Edited by TMP4

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.