Advanced Duel System (Exchange)

• Honorable Member
Posted (edited)

M2 Download Center

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
( Internal )

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

You can think of it as the lite version. More features are likely to come in the future.

V6AwRYJ.png

+ Mount Restrict

+ Start and Win Effects

If you have a problem, 👇

Edited by VegaS™
  • Metin2 Dev 15
  • Love 37
  • Love 2
  • Good 22
  • Sad 1
  • Honorable Member
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, hachiwari said:

Its stupid that all items disappear when server was stoppped or crashed while "advanced duel"

what do you expect me to do? 

Edited by Mali
  • Lmao 2
  • Honorable Member
9 hours ago, Goof said:

can you make yohara system? i think many people need it

Hello, I have no interest in such innovations.

Officially, I do more system-based shares.

What happens if the game crashes or is stopped during a fight? I was wondering if you could save the items in a database, something like item_duel.sql. Just like all the items from the game are stored in item.sql... After restarting the game, they could be restored using a simple button... So I'm thinking of making the whole system easier to manage in a repository kind of way...

• Good 1
10 hours ago, Cunoo said:

What happens if the game crashes or is stopped during a fight? I was wondering if you could save the items in a database, something like item_duel.sql. Just like all the items from the game are stored in item.sql... After restarting the game, they could be restored using a simple button... So I'm thinking of making the whole system easier to manage in a repository kind of way...

Oryginal item table is good for all systems, you don't need new table

On 6/22/2021 at 7:37 PM, Mali said:

what do you expect me to do? 

You? Nothing. I only said that removing and keeping in memory is stupid solution when you look at not happy path, thats all.

13 minutes ago, hachiwari said:

Oryginal item table is good for all systems, you don't need new table

That's true, but I think it's better to have more tables than one. Why? Because in practice, if one is dealing with some problem with lost items due to a bug in some system, it is better to have an overview. If anyone here has had such a leak, then they know how much time and resources it takes on a really played server. You're right anyway, but I don't think having one more table will hurt.

On 6/23/2021 at 9:49 PM, Cunoo said:

That's true, but I think it's better to have more tables than one. Why? Because in practice, if one is dealing with some problem with lost items due to a bug in some system, it is better to have an overview. If anyone here has had such a leak, then they know how much time and resources it takes on a really played server. You're right anyway, but I don't think having one more table will hurt.

If you are willing to put work into,As hachiwari said original item table is better,You could make another window for duel items and go from there.

ApWFIAJ.png

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Mali said:

Why are all bots posting on my threads?

@ASIKOO Another One

bots love you

• Lmao 2
  • Scream 1
  • Think 1

I don't respond to requests for personal help (Unless it concerns Metin2 Dev)...
Please use the  Metin2 Dev Discord  or  Dedicated Forum  ...
Please use the  Disputes Forum  if you have a problem with a member...

213456Link-of-the-Wild.png

• 4 weeks later...