Advanced Duel System (Exchange)

• Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

This is the hidden content, please

You can think of it as the lite version. More features are likely to come in the future.

V6AwRYJ.png

+ Mount Restrict

+ Start and Win Effects

If you have a problem, 👇

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 62
  • Eyes 1
  • Dislove 3
  • Not Good 1
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 36
  • Love 4
  • Love 58

• Management

• Honorable Member
3 minutes ago, hachiwari said:

Its stupid that all items disappear when server was stoppped or crashed while "advanced duel"

what do you expect me to do? 

Edited by Mali
  • Lmao 3

What happens if the game crashes or is stopped during a fight? I was wondering if you could save the items in a database, something like item_duel.sql. Just like all the items from the game are stored in item.sql... After restarting the game, they could be restored using a simple button... So I'm thinking of making the whole system easier to manage in a repository kind of way...

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1

10 hours ago, Cunoo said:

What happens if the game crashes or is stopped during a fight? I was wondering if you could save the items in a database, something like item_duel.sql. Just like all the items from the game are stored in item.sql... After restarting the game, they could be restored using a simple button... So I'm thinking of making the whole system easier to manage in a repository kind of way...

Oryginal item table is good for all systems, you don't need new table

On 6/22/2021 at 7:37 PM, Mali said:

what do you expect me to do? 

You? Nothing. I only said that removing and keeping in memory is stupid solution when you look at not happy path, thats all.

13 minutes ago, hachiwari said:

Oryginal item table is good for all systems, you don't need new table

That's true, but I think it's better to have more tables than one. Why? Because in practice, if one is dealing with some problem with lost items due to a bug in some system, it is better to have an overview. If anyone here has had such a leak, then they know how much time and resources it takes on a really played server. You're right anyway, but I don't think having one more table will hurt.

• Contributor
On 6/23/2021 at 9:49 PM, Cunoo said:

That's true, but I think it's better to have more tables than one. Why? Because in practice, if one is dealing with some problem with lost items due to a bug in some system, it is better to have an overview. If anyone here has had such a leak, then they know how much time and resources it takes on a really played server. You're right anyway, but I don't think having one more table will hurt.

If you are willing to put work into,As hachiwari said original item table is better,You could make another window for duel items and go from there.

ApWFIAJ.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Good 1

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png

• Management
18 minutes ago, Mali said:

Why are all bots posting on my threads?

@ASIKOO Another One

bots love you

• Think 1
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 2
  • Good 1

• 6 months later...

Hi there, could anyone help with the compiling errors? 

Btw, thank you so much for your systems Mali, you put a lot of work into them.spacer.png

22 minutes ago, GeneNight said:

Hi there, could anyone help with the compiling errors? 

Btw, thank you so much for your systems Mali, you put a lot of work into them.spacer.png

I think that my "Newbie" tag is there for a reason... I was simply missing #include <array> inside pvp.h.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 2

• 6 months later...
  • Premium

Successfully added, working. Thanks for release and Thanks for your work. I love You. ^^ ♥
(btw. this item lose when server close or crash and make it to a new table where the items is stored, not a bad idea. What about this: The items whats in the aether, goes to the GIFT(left bottom corner big suprise pack icon) when server close, crash, or something happen.)

Edited by Ulthar

Ulthar

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.