Payment methods?

• Premium

At the moment we use SuperRewards and Paymentwall. Paymentwall is the only solution I found to accept euro PSC, and it has a lot of nice options as well. Maybe the biggest drawback here are the fees that are a bit higher than others but it's very convenient to use.

SuperRewards also has a lot of payment methods but Paysafecard can only be purchased in Euros.

Both offer an "Offerwall" where players can get coins for surveys, watching videos and such.

At the moment we use SuperRewards and Paymentwall. Paymentwall is the only solution I found to accept euro PSC, and it has a lot of nice options as well. Maybe the biggest drawback here are the fees that are a bit higher than others but it's very convenient to use.

SuperRewards also has a lot of payment methods but Paysafecard can only be purchased in Euros.

Both offer an "Offerwall" where players can get coins for surveys, watching videos and such.

Can you tell super rewards fees an example ? Player buy 10 € credit and what give to me?

I setup Paymentwall and application live now, if superrewards have low fees i think use sr.

my english  >  <_<

Can you tell super rewards fees an example ? Player buy 10 € credit and what give to me?

I setup Paymentwall and application live now, if superrewards have low fees i think use sr.

my english  >  <_<

I use Superrewards but I am migrating to Paymentwall due to currency.

Superrewards only works with Dollar wich is kind of a problem with Paysafecards, players wont fully spend their Paysafecards cause Superrewards system converts Dollar to Euro wich gives an irregular number.

• 2 weeks later...

care to explain why paygol is a scam, and provide evidence? 

I have no proof because I do not keep any, but doing much deceived me € 400

It's a scam. 
Paygol use for 4 months and do not get any problems.

Eventually get ripped off, This happened to me last year .. in google you can find many other cases like mine, I do not lie, I assure € 400 non-remunerated and the only explanation he gave me the support was that your company did not pay the bill

I have no proof because I do not keep any, but doing much deceived me € 400

Eventually get ripped off, This happened to me last year .. in google you can find many other cases like mine, I do not lie, I assure € 400 non-remunerated and the only explanation he gave me the support was that your company did not pay the bill

Why you edit my quote? loool

Just proof what are you saying.

I receive money from paygol without problems,

I got 2 problems and i ask for support, in 48h - i get the support.

Why you edit my quote? loool

Just proof what are you saying.

I receive money from paygol without problems,

I got 2 problems and i ask for support, in 48h - i get the support.

The google translator tricks played me ( sorry ), i was a full year with them and I tended to like you, after 400 charge 180 euros waited I had and said goodbye to paygol

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...