Help to search for these letters

• Contributor
58 minutes ago, I3ooI3oo said:

Stop using leaked OWSAP files. Buy files from OWSAP and he can tell you, where that information is located.

@Owsap

People writing these types of comments forget the fact that they are using Ymir-Webzen's leaked files instead of buying a license. Also selling Metin2 files are totally illegal in EU & US and 95% of the world. Copyright infringement.

Before you get me wrong I do not support using someone's private files but you are as ridiculous as the OP.

• Good 1

• Premium

8 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

People writing these types of comments forget the fact that they are using Ymir-Webzen's leaked files instead of buying a license. Also selling Metin2 files are totally illegal in EU & US and 95% of the world. Copyright infringement.

Before you get me wrong I do not support using someone's private files but you are as ridiculous as the OP.

Worse for them who got their stuff ripped off. This is the cool of internet.

1 hour ago, TMP4 said:

There is big difference, when someone is using leaked files without systems and optimizations (it is what it is in this case).
It's about supporting developers on m2dev. Owsap put a lot of time to maintain that files and he decided to sell that spent time for money.
Basically, you can't create a server with that trash what was leaked from webzen, because that files are full of bugs, security vulns and outdated like hell.

PeriodWars

release kraken GIF

• Contributor
Just now, I3ooI3oo said:

There is big difference, when someone is using leaked files without systems and optimizations (it is what it is in this case).
It's about supporting developers on m2dev. Owsap put a lot of time to maintain that files and he decided to sell that spent time for money.
Basically, you can't create a server with that trash what was leaked from webzen, because that files are full of bugs, security vulns and outdated like hell.

There is no legal difference. Just people think stealing from Webzen (Creator of Metin2) is totally ok and stealing from Owsap is Baaaaad. Also Owsap or even Marty's code contains ~90% of Webzen code so they actually illegally sells Webzen's property.

Again do not get me wrong, still not supporting using other's leaked files, it's all about the ridiculos behavior what I explained above.

• Good 5

• Developer

There is a big difference between legality and ethics, we are a community of young people and we must respect each other. I don't care much for Ymir. I am the first to use leaked systems, but I do it for fun, I don't sell them.
The real problem is to ask for support for the leaked material, just use it for yourself and don't annoy anyone, that's fine with me too.

My opinion is that being a paladin serves no purpose, so much so as to cover Ymir Webzen's ass by proving that he is a fanboy, when they are the first to give a damn about what they have done, Metin2 is one of the scam games they have made that has had success.

(my personal thought)

Edited by Mitachi
  • Lmao 1
  • Love 1

503953077003354113.png

• Honorable Member

18 hours ago, tarata12 said:

Hello,

Where can I find those letters in the black circle? I already looked for root, locale, binary source and I can't find it, if someone can help me I would appreciate it very much.

IMAGE: 

You can find the version number in the client's source at UserInterface/Locale_inc.h
Good luck with that version...

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Love 2