Offline shop, after stop start disapear.

morisandoscz

Question

Hello guys i have issue. Till now everything was OK server running about 4 months and after one restart the shop's disapeard. But when the player's are login in the shops coming back alive without issue and lost items. Seem's working fine till i restart server again.. Any ideas? I was think that time in src was dumped, or in vps but everything seems to be fine. sysser May 1 19:46:28 :: Skipping shop #18709 boot spawn due to no items or no time May 1 19:46:28 :: Skipping shop #18718 boot spawn due to no items or no time May 1 19:46:28 :: Skipping shop #18745 boot spawn due to no items or no time May 1 19:46:28 :: Skipping shop #18833 boot spawn due to no items or no time May 1 19:46:28 :: Skipping shop #19032 boot spawn due to no items or no time May 1 19:46:28 :: No shops to send from the map of size: 1658 

Thanks for any ideas! ❤️

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet