me = new Metin2Developper(); me.needHelpAndOrientation(); me.wantToLearnFromYouGuys();

Hello guys,

Since I started playing this game, I met so many people, discovered so many servers, destroyed so many items, done so many runs ... And now I dicided to jump into the world of "metin2 development" using my experience as a full stack developper.

So I started surfing on the net and I just discovered this wonderful community and I want to learn as much as I can from it. The first thing I did was following the "How to create a metin2 private server on Virtual Machine" tutorial (Thank u ASIKOO) and everything went great.

But here is the problem, there is so much information in the forum that I'm lost and I don't know from where to start. I need an orientation, a path to take for a healthy progression, that's why I need your knowledge guys.

What I learned so far was importing and starting the metin2 server on VM, connect to the server throught an SSH client, play with the metin2 client files (packing , unpacking & changing IP), access to the Databases and use an SFTP client.

The next step for me is:
- Locate the logs (client & server side)
- Create a registration form for new players
- Learn about server security
- Learn about client security
- Implement new weapons, armors, accessories ...
- Implement new maps
- Learn about the database architecture

What do you think? Feel free to post links & give your feedback 

Thank u for you help ❤️

Edited by Yasuke

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic