ERROR: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR

Hello! I have problem with my files, i was updating my src with new stuff, i generated game but when I joined the game locale_string wasn't working, this is my channel syserr.

SYSERR: Apr 29 23:16:45 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 36666

SYSERR: Apr 29 23:17:08 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "¸»Ŕ» ¸ŐŔú ĽŇČŻÇŘÁÖĽĽżä.";
SYSERR: Apr 29 23:17:10 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "¸»Ŕ» ¸ŐŔú ĽŇČŻÇŘÁÖĽĽżä.";
SYSERR: Apr 29 23:17:10 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "¸»Ŕ» ¸ŐŔú ĽŇČŻÇŘÁÖĽĽżä.";
SYSERR: Apr 29 23:17:11 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "¸»Ŕ» ¸ŐŔú ĽŇČŻÇŘÁÖĽĽżä.";
SYSERR: Apr 29 23:17:13 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "°ÔŔÓŔ» Áľ·á ÇŐ´Ď´Ů. Ŕá˝Ă¸¸ ±â´Ů¸®ĽĽżä.";
SYSERR: Apr 29 23:17:13 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "%dĂĘ ł˛ľŇ˝Ŕ´Ď´Ů.";
SYSERR: Apr 29 23:17:14 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "%dĂĘ ł˛ľŇ˝Ŕ´Ď´Ů.";
SYSERR: Apr 29 23:17:15 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "%dĂĘ ł˛ľŇ˝Ŕ´Ď´Ů.";
SYSERR: Apr 29 23:21:55 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Apr 29 23:21:55 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

All of this is in my locale_string, i tried to use source backup from 1 hour ago but it didn't work i''m using notepad++. plz help

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your problem is related to the notepad++ encoding.

To fix it with notepad++ you may need to delete what you added and add them again but before adding/changing anything you need to change the encoding to windows 1250 if I remember correctly. 

Try use the default text editor for locale_string or use another text editor. I'm using visual code and sublime text and I don't need to worry about this anymore.

3 hours ago, klynaTz said:

Your problem is related to the notepad++ encoding.

To fix it with notepad++ you may need to delete what you added and add them again but before adding/changing anything you need to change the encoding to windows 1250 if I remember correctly. 

Try use the default text editor for locale_string or use another text editor. I'm using visual code and sublime text and I don't need to worry about this anymore.

Or you disable auto encode detection in notepad++.