Error compiling source game liblua.a liblualib.a

Hello brothers, I am somewhat stuck in this error when compiling the source game, I have searched but I have not found anything similar in any forum, the problem is at the end of the compilation of game it asks me for these 2 files and I cannot find them anywhere: liblua.a, liblualib.a, I put a sample image with the error at the end of the compilation.

xdddd.png

I would appreciate if you could guide me with this problem, if something is missing to install or if it is a more complicated problem.

thanks to those who respond.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-03-20-112804.pn

• Premium

Hello,

Taking in consideration that you've uploaded your src into /src/ ( i can't see anything behind that )

You need to be in the specific directory that contains liblua folder, after that you will be able to create them. Also, you have to build them with gmake/make.

Let's say you have /usr/src/game/src/, you have to be in /usr/src/  and do gmake all, after that libs will be created.

Best regards,

Dr3Ame3r

• Metin2 Dev 1