sash scale problem

Andreipisibmw

Question

4 answers to this question

• VIP
Posted (edited)

There isn't any other proper way to fix this unless you calculate the sash from the matrix of the bone. You can check the author of the topic below that provides the best fix for this.

If you don't want to calculate the position for every animation (which isn't worth it) while you're on a specific mount, dead or any other animation, it's worth checking out the topic.

1. Scaling method.

Edited by Owsap

In some serverfiles , who are posted on the internet ,isn’t that system , and work fine...? If is there one , and you know, please tell me and i will take form there...

again, sorry for my english

You won't fix this if you don't have the knowledge to do it in order to calculate the position based on the bone matrix. And i doubt someone will actually offer to do it for free. You could check other sash systems for eventual checks, otherwise you could buy the fix from Zenu as Owsap has mentioned above.

i understand, i will check some serverfiles for this fix ,if i will found it .. i will post here for someone who need's like me. Thank's for answers!!!

btw:sorry for english