error modifying anything from mob_proto.txt

josehdelaro

Question

My mobs do not have yang drop, in mob_proto.txt they have a 0 in min_yang and max_yang, I know that there would be added the yang that I want, but there the problem, for example I change the 0 to the number 1 and 2 respectively the server already It will not start, it will start an infinite connection refused.

Anyone have an idea why this happens? I am afraid that I could not add new mobs with this problem because when modifying anything it will give me that error :c

Edited by josehdelaro
xd

2 answers to this question

After years I realized that what you find for free on the internet is usually broken or inoperative in most cases. As for how general the question is, I can only say that from the lack of permission to write on the file or permission to read on the way to the file to the broken source code can be anything.

• Think 1

#close

I thought it was an error in source but it wasn't, it was just looking for some wrong lines in the proto, one did not have a name and another did not have a tab.

Well, I read that elsewhere and it turned out to be the problem.