SDlongju2 - Real OldSchoold Server

• Bot

Hello, I come to introduce you to the 'server' (SDlongju2) Thought at home on a paper and computer, Memories of the private servers from 2004 - 2011, SDlongju2 is a copy of Csyt2 and Sdlongju + a little topical with the same old Chinese touch, Players who read this and know what I'm talking about 'are welcome' Max Level 120 Client available in functional Chinese and Spanish 100% Languages to be implemented? = All possible that exist A mini Chinese trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkhdVXh1ziQ The idea that the Chinese government banned metin2, I do not like also if it were in power it would eliminate them all, the same ones who decided to ban metin2, and RAIN would be the leader and the best Page to test it: https://www.sdlongju2.com/ Systems = Some enough, Without damaging the game, Without lycan Mounts and pets 6/7 Olympic white and yellow armor When will it close? = Never, the server is not designed to NEVER shut down, the family will always keep it every 100 years, my son agrees Legal problems? Other problems ? 0 players ONLINE? = No matter what happens, it will never CLOSE Updates? = From time to time, (we are not in a rush, we do it from the heart) Itemshop> We do not like the itemshop we want everyone the same, we will see if we remove it forever or put it until we get enough money to have the server for 1 more month, example = Every month i pay 300 euros for the server expenses, open the itemshop until i have the 300 euros and then it closes until the following month

english_banner.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Announcements

• Similar Content

• Activity

1. 13

Metin2 Closed Beta Content (2003-2004)

2. 25

[SRC] Metin2 on LINUX - The Old Metin2 Project

3. 2