Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

Download Here ( Internal )

Download Here ( GitHub )

 

 

  • Now you can open shops directly.
  • There is no need to adjust the coordinates when adding a new shop. Automatically adjusted according to the shop names.(remote_shop_names.txt)

 

  • For new shop:

  • Spoiler
    1. locale/xx/remote_shop_names.txt
    2. Add npc vnums to input_main.cpp (_arrShopNpcVnum

    npc vnum = player.shop(npc_vnum)

 

305225system.png

 

Special thanks to @Tatsumaru for taskbar Icons ❤️:

305225icon-1.png
305225icon-2.png

Edited by Mali61
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 13

I'll be offline for a few months🌛

Link to post
4 hours ago, DemOnJR said:

Working.

If someone have the button .sub i need it idk why the tga is not working for me, thanks.

  Hide contents

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 



just rename tga files , change big letters to small like that

 

before : 

 

RemoteShop_Button_01.tga

 

after :

 

remoteshop_button_01.tga

 

( do that to all tga )

Link to post
  • VIP
10 hours ago, TryHard said:



just rename tga files , change big letters to small like that

 

before : 

 

RemoteShop_Button_01.tga

 

after :

 

remoteshop_button_01.tga

 

( do that to all tga )

Thanks ❤️

 

Oh No Reaction GIF

🙂

Link to post
On 1/21/2021 at 7:38 PM, Mali61 said:

M2 Download Center

Download Here ( Internal )

Download Here ( GitHub )

 

 

  • Now you can open shops directly.
  • If the shop's npc is not on player's map, you cannot open that shop.
  • There is no need to adjust the coordinates when adding a new shop. Automatically adjusted according to the shop names.(remote_shop_names.txt)

 

  • For new shop:

  •   Reveal hidden contents
    1. locale/xx/remote_shop_names.txt
    2. Add npc vnums to input_main.cpp (_arrShopNpcVnum

    npc vnum = player.shop(npc_vnum)

 

305225system.png

 

Special thanks to @Tatsumaru for taskbar Icons ❤️:

305225icon-1.png
305225icon-2.png

 

Is it possible to change the code, so you can open the shops although the NPC is not on the current map? I think this would be the benefit of using this remote shop.

Edited by DevBlade
Link to post
1 hour ago, DevBlade said:

 

Is it possible to change the code, so you can open the shops although the NPC is not on the current map? I think this would be the benefit of using this remote shop.


no its not possible, you will need to modify the source structure, its simply not made for changes like that. You know? P2P (core to core communication) something like this exist for npc too.


Google for npcToNpc communication. You can learn a lot my friend

Edited by Kafa
  • Lmao 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Kafa said:


no its not possible, you will need to modify the source structure, its simply not made for changes like that. You know? P2P (core to core communication) something like this exist for npc too.


Google for npcToNpc communication. You can learn a lot my friend

i saw some servers with similar system that opens shop from any map. Idk if is the same system or not

 

https://gyazo.com/199b16f14990f8817aec0e26c92833e9

Edited by ilovegreendays
gif add
Link to post
  • Honorable Member
9 hours ago, DevBlade said:

 

Is it possible to change the code, so you can open the shops although the NPC is not on the current map? I think this would be the benefit of using this remote shop.

#Updated

use shop.vnum

  • Love 2

I'll be offline for a few months🌛

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Chatroom Rules

 

Join our Discord

A request for help = Shoutbox Ban

Be respectful & Respect the rules

 

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.