so is not about sistem .... hmm how to explain better .... i make a change in main.cpp .... i compile but i receive same gamecore in same place, but i fix that and is still there ...... and when i look in gdb ... show me old line not new change....
PS: I don't have to implement anything, I'm just creating a script in py for the game where I need to check if my character has a certain AFFECT active, and in that case execute other instructions
I think I understand that AFFECTS can be identified through :
I would need to check if the Reflect,Blessing and Dragon's Strength AFFECTS are active, but for the moment I tried with the potions speed effect
I tried :