Warrior Frenzy skill with costume lag...

Go to solution Solved by Speachless,

Hello

I have a little bug. when i used costime , weapon / body / hair / sash  and i start ride or stop ridinig animation have lag or i dont know what :D ..  

And maybe I think this error also belongs to SECTREE DIFFER: Pizsi 149x36 was 150x36

Thanks for help.

Edited by PizsomaLovag

yes, have  and all msa is correct 😕 i tested low level and P frenzy level and all make lag if i use with costume. 

i dont know what is problem because move speed 156 so not realy fast.  but if i use frenzy and not equipped custome, haven't lag.. so i maybe skill is okey costume is okey i think. maybe remove or packet or i dont know what else to see...  

yes, have  and all msa is correct 😕 i tested low level and P frenzy level and all make lag if i use with costume. 

i dont know what is problem because move speed 156 so not realy fast.  but if i use frenzy and not equipped custome, haven't lag.. so i maybe skill is okey costume is okey i think. maybe remove or packet or i dont know what else to see...  

• Premium
2 hours ago, PizsomaLovag said:

oh dude, its fix but what is this and why solved my problem? :'D

It limits the packets your client can process at a time. 4 was ok 10 years ago. Basically this fixes all types of laggs metin2 has.

Edited by Speachless
  • Love 1