GREAT OFFLINE SHOP BUG CLOSE SHOP?

Hi there, i use the offlineshop by great for about 500 players online , and sometimes for some players after the time of shop expire, the shop dissappear from map1 and that players can`t close the shop , can`t take back the items... To solve this problem i need to reboot the database

Spoiler

128280185-293563618647187-34042461142727

The shop id with problems still exist in database "shop_items" even if time has expired ,and items do not move automatically as they should in gift_items (database) ...

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

4 hours ago, DeYaN. said:

Hi there, i use the offlineshop by great for about 500 players online , and sometimes for some players after the time of shop expire, the shop dissappear from map1 and that players can`t close the shop , can`t take back the items... To solve this problem i need to reboot the database

Hide contents

128280185-293563618647187-34042461142727

The shop id with problems still exist in database "shop_items" even if time has expired ,and items do not move automatically as they should in gift_items (database) ...

Are all the queries successfully ran?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

22 minutes ago, BeHappy4Ever said:

You said

Send the coding part with the queries of this part if it is possible .

Thx you for your help,i use the last "version" postet on turkysh forum and this is the oficial link download:

This is the hidden content, please

I think it's easier to look here, but the problem it is rare .. hmm

• Metin2 Dev 7
  • Confused 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, MrQuin said:

If you can't solve this try disabling AUTO CLOSE for the shop so the player himself should close it.(bit dumb solution)

yes , but i need the time expire because at my server players must pay with yang for 4/8/24 hours .. otherwise the lag would be made