Problem with shadow

hello, I have a problem .. if you could give me a little help .. I searched in the source I compared it with other sources and it is not from there ..
I can't see the shadows ... not at all, I also did the config ..
that's why I activated this shadow system
https://metin2.download/picture/R9eUkhGk7KxQ2UN0LCdwc35QqB2uXh5H/.gif

i check dx8 but is ok

I'm missing something but I don't know what..

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fixed, after 3 days :)
search  in PythonNetworkPhaseGame.cpp  this void CPythonNetworkStream::Warp(LONG lGlobalX, LONG lGlobalY)

and uncomment this rkBgMgr.SetShadowLevel(CPythonBackground::SHADOW_ALL);
because in many sources is  //rkBgMgr.SetShadowLevel(CPythonBackground::SHADOW_ALL);   
#close please :)

Edited by JigSaw
#close

• Honorable Member

But after every warp your setting of shadows always will be SHADOW_ALL doesn't matter what is your setting in config if I'm not wrong. For the proper functional solution you need to set the value in the uiSystemOption.py file the value from systemSetting to the background.

def __Load(self):

wwa67pn.png

PS.: Of course in your file you need to set the position of the slider from the config file first and by that you need to set the value into the background class. The picture above is the latest modification what they made.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

On 11/19/2020 at 11:19 AM, xP3NG3Rx said:

But after every warp your setting of shadows always will be SHADOW_ALL doesn't matter what is your setting in config if I'm not wrong. For the proper functional solution you need to set the value in the uiSystemOption.py file the value from systemSetting to the background.

def __Load(self):

wwa67pn.png

PS.: Of course in your file you need to set the position of the slider from the config file first and by that you need to set the value into the background class. The picture above is the latest modification what they made.

@xP3NG3Rx Can you release the new system options from GF? Shadow level change(árnyék állítás) please!! And other

Edited by Metin2 Dev