Host metin2

CITY

Question

13 answers to this question

For Live Server use a OVH Server, you can buy it cheap from resellers like https://abcvg.net/ pay with BTC and you are safe.

But don't use OVH for Webserver because if you have some renders about metin on your homepage Gameforge send abuse mails to OVH.

2 hours ago, Fuzzer said:

Why not ovh? i have server of 3 years with 1k+ online and i dont have any problems with ovh.

HIGH EURO 😕  

I Search 1 server  Mid euro with ddos protectie 100%

• Administrator

Yes, M2Dev Company will soon have a new company: M2Dev Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Server and more! More seriously, you're not the first to tell me, I don't know if it's a good idea, it requires special attention.

• Love 1
  • Party 1

logo.pngmiaw-network.png

1 minute ago, ASIKOO said:

Yes, M2Dev Company will soon have a new company: M2Dev Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Server and more! More seriously, you're not the first to tell me, I don't know if it's a good idea, it requires special attention.

Super idea bro creating ❤️ do you have from me 50 euro monthic

• VIP

Kimsufi. OVH but cheap can be good for save money. But I always suggest OVH game-32, also ryzen ones.

Game process is 32bit so doesn't need big power.

The power is needed to do other things while the game's pids are running. (tool, python run, bkps, etc.)

3 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

Kimsufi. OVH but cheap can be good for save money. But I always suggest OVH game-32, also ryzen ones.

Game process is 32bit so doesn't need big power.

The power is needed to do other things while the game's pids are running. (tool, python run, bkps, etc.)

Ovh kimfusi ++ i can't why have gameforge :(    Please do you know another company ? thanks