Jump to content
  • 0

Metin2 Alchemy bug, Unknown_Type[x]



Hello guys, so I stared to work on some new clean files, after testing everyting, alchemy was working great.

I installed some systems for the past 1 month / 1 month and a half, everything worked perfect, but I didn't tested alchemy meanwhile while adding things to the server, but it seems that one thing messed up my alchemy, let me explain the BUG:

- so when you equip an alchemy stone everything is perfect, you can activate it and get the bonus

-NOW when you deactivate the wheel, the first bonus of all the equiped alchemy stones goes random,  on ruby instead of STR I get sometines INT, sometines CON, sometimes uknown_type, and so on..but this only happens when I deactivate the alchemy wheel or when I relog / teleport, and only happens to equiped ones!


Some proof:


Link to post

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



Chatroom Rules


Join our Discord

A request for help = Shoutbox Ban

Be respectful & Respect the rules


  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.