Skill_Proto.sql up to date ?

Shahin

Question

Hey there, i would like to know if is there anyone to have a Skill_proto.sql up to date, like official. I need something balanced for every class including Lycan.

I've heard that after 17.5 the skill_proto has been balanced with lycan as well.

I have 6 skills on all characters if it does matter.

Thank you :D 

2 answers to this question

Not only skill_proto entries were changed but also formulas and algorithms from the core. So you will not reach that balance you talk about solely with it.

My advice is to make your own set of changes based on how your server is built. It will take a good while, probably, but there is no shortcut when it comes to jobs well done.

Edited by PACI (see edit history)
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, PACI said:

Not only skill_proto entries were changed but also formulas and algorithms from the core. So you will not reach that balance you talk about solely with it.

My advice is to make your own set of changes based on how your server is built. It will take a good while, probably, but there is no shortcut when it comes to jobs well done.

Thank you for your response ^^ i appreciate it.