Error is that of mob_proto.txt, all mounts were either linked to the pony or had nothing. I fixed all of them and until then, it showed a significant improvement. Thank you very much, sorry for taking your time.
I told you to check the accumulation inside the run.msa and walk.msa files, not to send me motlist.txt.
Secondly, why is your lion mount using the pony folder? he's taking speed values from the pony's accumulation.. That's horribly wrong.
The correct folder to use is
The correct accumulation value for share/data/monster/lion/run.msa is:
Accumulation 0.00 -589.63 0.00
The correct accumulation value for share/data/monster/lion/walk.msa is:
Accumulation 0.00 -278.46 0.00
There is no record, I checked them all, I did tests for all the maps, I compared some files with other sources, but without success so far
Yes, in particular it occurs with Leão, but with the others it is also occurring, but with a shorter delay, I have already put an updated "data / monster" folder, without success. :/
main problem is that no log and / or error log appears, I don’t know where to start checking more