Compare Item ToolTip - Improvement Help?

Hello devs, I found this next post and i like it but i would like to have it working in the Normal Chat / Shout Chat as well (such as linked items with Item_Prism) but i don't know how to do it.

More likely a uiTooltip.py thing.

Also, 

If it is possible to make it work at Viewing Player Equipment and compare there as well :

Can anyone help me with it please?

Thank you ^^ 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as you can see from the changes to the source code you'd be able to make it work in the same pattern.

As far as I can see the extended equipment viewer also utilizes functions from uitooltip.py so maybe you'd check if it isn't already working (pressing ALT I guess).

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

11 hours ago, Vanilla said:

Well, as you can see from the changes to the source code you'd be able to make it work in the same pattern.

As far as I can see the extended equipment viewer also utilizes functions from uitooltip.py so maybe you'd check if it isn't already working (pressing ALT I guess).

It is not working, i have tested before posting :')

If you have time to test or at least, help me add that, i would appreciate :D

Tomorrow night i will be available (university during day time)

Thank you