Thank you my friend @regal!
After adding the missing 6th skills vnums in the "special.active_skill_list", my quest script recognized the skills and prompted me their vnum.
I managed to associate that orphan vnums with some translated strings:
Looking around in locale.lua I noticed that every skill vnum is paired with a translated string found in translate.lua, so I just created new strings to match the said orphan vnums and everything worked like a charm!
Your help was precious,
I have this problem. When I accept a friend request, the client crashes.
Phase Game does not handle this header (header: 82, last: 82, 82) sysser