Paid service - Vegas Projects

banner.gif

Hi girls 👩‍👧‍👧, as you know I was absent in the last years from metin2 services.

What I did in the last three years?

• I managed to don't depend on metin2 like in old times and I enrolled in the university of Computer Science for changing my lifestyle and doing some real shit.
  • I got a job at one of the most important companies in automotive, called Continental as a Software Engineer (C/C++, Python, [...]).
  • I hardly started with web and mobile development (latest technologies) with my girlfriend and soon as we're ready in the next year, we'll open our company and doing freelancing based on contracts with big companies as associates. Maybe you would ask yourself, why this? I'm sure most of you know that C++ in 2020 is just for embedded systems and game development and most of the jobs are shit and you're not able to work remote, so you need to go every day to the office and staying 8 hours, even if you finish your tasks in the first hours, nobody cares, so you will have a corporatist life and a bored one. So, with web/mobile development you're able in 8/10 jobs to work remotely. Basically in short words, you can travel the world every day and do at the same time ~15.000€/mo constantly and easily, in two persons if you've good skills and your company is created in a country with small taxes, I think it's a good deal.

Until now my time was limited, but a lot of thanks to coronavirus and to who created the virus. 

Since we work from home, I've a lot of free time so I thought would be fine to open a thread here, after 4 years of not being present in this category.

Not because I'm hungry and don't have enough customers/money (I've a lot of them which still waiting for my answers for years, back to that period). Basically for sharing my stuffs and because many users asked me here since I'm back on m2dev, why I don't have a thread with my services. Seems that people missed this since I've over 50k views on my profiles in these years.

So I  thought would be fine to be here for the next months (or until the coronavirus is done) and doing some new works in metin2 for passive incomes, since all of you have the same reason why you're here after over 10 years, even in 2020, so let's don't talk about "the big passion". 🤔

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Random user 1:  "You come after a lot of years when all of your systems are leaked, your code back to that time was shit!!!"

• That's right, some of the systems now are leaked and the old ones have some shitty code, but in that time there weren't many sources for getting "inspiring/copy-paste code" like most of the developers doing now.  Now metin2 forums have over 99999 threads with systems in C++, and everyone is a 'developer'.
  • For those who bought those systems they can request the updates, most of the leaked systems have a lot of bugs/crash since the person who leaked those systems had the first versions from years ago, no updates at all, example: in biolog system from the version of 4 years ago, you can duplicate the rewarded items, 99% of the big servers using the leaked version, good luck with it.

Random user 2: "Do you make custom systems/features?"

• Back in the time, I did many customized systems, but just if I like the idea itself, otherwise not.

Random user 3: "Do you sell source/serverfile?"

• No.

Random user 4: "Do you create any tool/API for metin2 or non-metin2 as a request?"

1. Yes, I can create any kind of tool or API in multiple languages based on your requests.

Random user 5: "Can I hire you to be my dev?"

• Yes, but you will need to satisfy a lot of conditions for taking me in your project.

Random user 6: "I paid you some years ago and still didn't get the systems!"

1. Send me a message again, my skype still has unread messages since the last years, we'll fix it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Payment methods:

• Bank transfer, Money Gram, Western Union, PayPal.

My latest works:

Sorry for that gay banner, it's an old one.

Everyone did mistakes in the past, so if you've any problems with me, I suggest you send me a private message and we can fix it friendly, not by spamming the topic.

Edited by VegaS™
  • Love 23
  • Good 1

I didn't like the products you sold before(i saw leaks). But I think you've improved yourself a lot and proved this knowledge by helping people. I really liked the client optimization. The point you've reached in such a short time is praiseworthy. Good luck with your life.

Edited by Tunga
8 hours ago, Tunga said:

I didn't like the products you sold before(i saw leaks). But I think you've improved yourself a lot and proved this knowledge by helping people. I really liked the client optimization. The point you've reached in such a short time is praiseworthy. Good luck with your life.

Helping people? 1 guy bought a system for 550eur and looks at the support he gives:

https://gyazo.com/c036849f5de2a05befb4f6163b972203

I didn't buy the system, but I understand the buyer who sent the absurdities 550eur for a system that doesn't work properly and the support is 0.
A major problem for many who sell systems is not being able to speak and communicate with customers. Of course, after these responses the client published the system.
He can be a good programmer but he also needs to know how to communicate with customers and not say "fuck off".

Edited by VegaS™
merge replies
  • Lmao 1
  • Honorable Member

ed05b92382.png

Proof:

18 minutes ago, danhakhavro said:

Helping people? 1 guy bought a system for 550eur and looks at the support he gives:

Change my mind.

Most of the customers just want something immediately, but this childish attitude is unacceptable.

A developer has private life near to his hobby or sidejob/job as you can see on the picture, the customer might doesn't have.

The successful deal depends on the developer also, when they can make the deal from the beginning to the end(until the product/code works).

I don't know the whole story just from the picture you showed but it is ridiculous.

@VegaS™ Btw good luck and less children for your service. ?

• Love 4
  • VIP
48 minutes ago, danhakhavro said:

And this would be the moment when I would just send back his money and block from skype. (probably somewhere between around the 5th or 10th call in a row)

Edited by masodikbela
  • Love 2

The one and only UI programming guideline

Mr. @danhakhavro, stop speaking if you've no idea what happened, please, you just took the gif from other forums and post it here and trying to do some conflicts.

This guy what you're talking about it's called Robson Oliboni, a shit brazilian guy, hungry for money and one of the strangest guy that I ever meet in my life.

He got everything back to 2018, I installed the system and everything was fine.

After one year, i discovered that he tried to resell my system, so I deleted his license and guess what? 

After some months he came to me to say, vegas, vegas, I need new lib, lib, f*** you, bla bla bla, I just ignored him.. and in the end, guess what?

Spoiler

5a978998233195cd53eeb98e5eafb74c.png

9d3cc25fe6a241e8f448d97e364538bf.png82d5a7ba9b291ca793018fa64500c9b2.png

And here we go again: http://vegas-projects.com/shit_robson.mp4

Edited by VegaS™
  • Lmao 4

You have absolutely right about the C++ in 2020. The web developing have more money and you can complete the tasks faster, the frameworks this days makes the jobs easier, and the Javascript libraries makes everything smooth so you can build websites fast and applications for mobiles even Games with a simple JS Library (React Native, Flutter and much more). I wish you luck with your business.

• Love 1
  • VIP

When I came up with an idea and offer he stayed with me nights until late morning. He is very ambitious and stays not sleeping until he improves the code at its best. As long as he has time for metin2 code he will do its best. I'm not sorry about the money i've paid ever because i always received what i wanted. If you are 'noob' in programming ofc you won't like because you need a litle brain to tell him what exactly you want and give some tips about improvements coz he's only 1 human and cant think about everything.

• Love 1
  • Good 1

Vegas is right...
Robson Oliboni is a retard, he frustrated in life, he is a shame, a failure.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Name: Robson Oliboni
Street: #removed
City: #removed
State: #removed
Postal Code: #removed
Phone: #removed

Edited by VegaS™
personal data removed
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...