• We need you!

You must register to discover all the features of our community!

My .exe is saying it's a trojan

ManecasPT

Question

4 answers to this question

• VIP
Posted (edited)

Just checked the executable manually and it's definitely infected. If it's really not you trying to fool us around, then I have the sad news for you: Your machine is probably part of a zombie network ;) I would suggest to completely reinstall your OS and scan all your backups with some antivirus software, preferable more than one.

Edited by Unc3nZureD (see edit history)

spacer.png

• VIP
  • Since when Metin2 is coded in Borland Delphi? Because your file is coded in it, which means its likely just a stub.
  • Since when Metin2 binaries have EOF? Because your file has.
  • Why does the binary have assembly info from Phoenix Keylogger? ("crack by retrix")
8 hours ago, Unc3nZureD said:

Just checked the executable manually and it's definitely infected. If it's really not you trying to fool us around, then I have the sad news for you: Your machine is probably part of a zombie network ;) I would suggest to completely reinstall your OS and scan all your backups with some antivirus software, preferable more than one.

He is not trying to fool. 

I know him and he is good man

Thanks for all the help :D

Finally i finded the problem cause anti-virus didn't find out.

The problem was a portuguese client with trojan/keylogger

--

If you want delete all trojan you have in your PC it's easy.

I discovered a tool that does this almost automatically

https://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/index.html?ref=file.net

That tool will search all virus who startup in your PC and you will have to choose whether or not to delete :)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742744172406243370/743434365261971477/unknown.png