[WorldEditor]Adjust terrain height

Go to solution Solved by yagokurt,

• Bronze

Dear Community,

I've made a new skipia dungeon, but I ran into a big problem. Unlike most of the objects, the skipia dungeon can't hold the characters without help:

mkRQb.jpg5kJdb.jpg

If I know it well, the adjust terrain height option in the World Editor is exactly for problems like this. But when I run it, it says interesting things:

H0xcf.png

After that (just before) my height.raw files look like this:

9cCJh.png

While the original skipia dungeons' heights look like this:

PaTjb.png

I tried many versions of WE, but all does the same. I know that I could also use Photoshop to solve this problem, but that would be a lot of work which I'd like to save. So I hope that someone could help me in this. 

Thanks in advance for your answers! :)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Bronze

Hmm, you were right, thank you :) The skipia dungeon's objects are originally CRC-corrupted, that's why the WE couldn't specify their height. But they are fixed now thanks to 66Dragon99. Here's the download if anyone would need them: https://mega.co.nz/#!B9ozWBjB!0UzaTUgdYF9ct09QkxN_7gIsn0P1_jVmIhhOfeOJIH4

• Love 3