Drop Problem from Stone - Sura weapon

santa12

Question

hi I have removed all the drop and despite that from metin on level 55 I get a weapon for Sura on level 80 [ID: 200]

I searched the files with Notepad but I can't find anything about it

it falls to me "Edge Blade" - does anyone know where i will find a drop from this? In mysql and .txt everything has been removed

2 answers to this question

Be careful and check if you have any quests active that may be triggered. Some people came to the not-so-bright idea to add drops with quests via onkill. You'd test and remove all quests. See if the drop continues then. If it's gone - check your quests for the drop line and remove it.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

On 6/21/2020 at 3:51 PM, Vanilla said:

Be careful and check if you have any quests active that may be triggered. Some people came to the not-so-bright idea to add drops with quests via onkill. You'd test and remove all quests. See if the drop continues then. If it's gone - check your quests for the drop line and remove it.

I fixed, the problem is in char.cpp

Edited by santa12 (see edit history)