A Big Help please !

• Premium

Hello Metin2Dev,

I need a big help  please

Anybody has a .rar of LennT (Shash system Version 1) because i buyed  that system when he released so  he installed it and the installation was without any #DEFINES  so is there a limitation in that system i want is to remove it fully from my  project and install newest version

I need from anybody who has the .rar of the  (VERSION 1) that he can provide it to me to remove the system please please  i lost my .rar when i changed PC a 2 years ago

Thank You

" Don`t pretend things change if you always do the same thing"

"Don`t give up on a dream for how long it will take, time will pass the same"

• Premium
  • Premium

i just ask if anybody has the .rar i don`t mean a don`t know removing without defines i already did i just wanna  see just if there left something more or not -.-

1 hour ago, tierrilopes said:

Of course

Do you need some assistance removing the code also?

i think u need a psychiatrist ? xd better then offering me a assistance to remove

• Premium
23 minutes ago, Sonitex said:

With that attitude I doubt anyone will help you. But what you can do is read some books about programming, it might improve your knowledge.

don`t need bro i already removed it i was thinking that people here help but is only  boring people sometimes they don`t have to do something and only reply "SHIT" to posts xd

is not about attitude he just reply at this post without provide anything like i was asking for help  there is no problem i think replying decent  " No we can not provide you help remove it if u got some error we can help you " this i call a help not like that free people only ONline for doing shits xd

Please close the topic i already removed it by myself if i get any bugg or anything i will ask in new post to help

• Premium
1 hour ago, SukH said:

i give u a solution for that :) go and read books so you can improve ur mental health

lol, really was meant to be helpfull and could do it for you, so i really dont get you

Seems im not the one needing to seek for medical assistance

Edited by tierrilopes