Fix errors syserr 2020

Go to solution Solved by FrenchForeignLegion,

Version of Files 40k

Hi,

I need help to eliminate the following problems.

1. SYSERR: Jun  2 20:41:08 :: pid_init: 
  2. Start of pid: 56879
  3. SYSERR: Jun  2 20:41:22 :: ReadVnumMapper: dragon_soul_table.txt need VnumMapper.
  4. SYSERR: Jun  2 20:41:22 :: Boot: cannot load DragonSoulTable: locale/germany/dragon_soul_table.txt
  5. SYSERR: Jun  2 20:41:22 :: ForAttrRegionFreeAngle: SECTREE_MANAGER::ForAttrRegion - Unhandled exception. MapIndex: 1

Obs: I don't use dragon soul. When I disable the source of the error.

Thanks for your attention,
By Lost.

• Love 1

• Premium
  • Solution
39 minutes ago, ByLost said:

Version of Files 40k

Hi,

I need help to eliminate the following problems.

1. SYSERR: Jun  2 20:41:08 :: pid_init: 
  2. Start of pid: 56879
  3. SYSERR: Jun  2 20:41:22 :: ReadVnumMapper: dragon_soul_table.txt need VnumMapper.
  4. SYSERR: Jun  2 20:41:22 :: Boot: cannot load DragonSoulTable: locale/germany/dragon_soul_table.txt
  5. SYSERR: Jun  2 20:41:22 :: ForAttrRegionFreeAngle: SECTREE_MANAGER::ForAttrRegion - Unhandled exception. MapIndex: 1

Obs: I don't use dragon soul. When I disable the source of the error.

Thanks for your attention,
By Lost.

Well as i could understand from what you mentioned, you tried to remove the Dragon Soul Alchemy but i guess you failed because it still tries to read the dragon soul table file.
Make sure your locale folder is /locale/germany and make sure that the dragon_soul_table.txt file is here aswell.

About this error(SECTREE_MANAGER::ForAttrRegion - Unhandled exception. MapIndex: 1) it is just as simple as going to the player database and clear the object table.

Edited by xAres
  • Love 1

Engineer @ CNH Industrial

• Premium
11 hours ago, ByLost said:

Hi, thanks ^^

Could you tell me the source of this error? "SECTREE_MANAGER::ForAttrRegion - Unhandled exception. MapIndex: 1"

Hey, in order to fix that error you have to go in the player database and clear the "object" table. Do that and restart the server and it will be alright.

• Love 1

Engineer @ CNH Industrial