Map a1 preview

• Bronze

You could have used the grey version of this lion statue to fit more into this environment. And I don't like the roads being so wide but it's just my opinion. The textures are good anyways, but I'm not sure that this colour scheme would be fortunate for a map1. You could try using lighter colours as well.

• Bot

You could have used the grey version of this lion statue to fit more into this environment. And I don't like the roads being so wide but it's just my opinion. The textures are good anyways, but I'm not sure that this colour scheme would be fortunate for a map1. You could try using lighter colours as well.

Well done for the lion opinon , ill change it . I made the roads so wide because i like it :P . about the colour scheme , this was the best fiting match i found with the textures i downloaded , the ones which shogun released . thanks to him in advance.

The transition between the tiles and the grass isn't very well done.

well maybe because  i used the brush size 0  it didint gave the full texture i guess.

• Metin2 Dev 1

english_banner.gif