Little problem on client syserr

Version of Files XXX

1. Description of the problem / Question :

Hello devs, i have a problem on implementing a system, did the binary side 100% corectly as in tutorial, but when i get into Character Selection Phase, it kicks me out.2. SysErr ( Client / Server SYESERR CLIENT:

0525 18:39:08857 :: 
networkModule.py(line:201) SetSelectCharacterPhase
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
introSelect.py(line:28) <module>
interfaceModule.py(line:64) <module>
uiSwitchbot.py(line:14) <module>
system.py(line:137) __pack_import

networkModule.SetSelectCharacterPhase - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'module' object has no attribute '_extension_registry'

0525 18:39:08857 :: ============================================================================================================
0525 18:39:08857 :: Abort!!!!

uiSwitchbot.py line 14: import cPickle as pickle

Thanks, Sincerly,
Alexander20

• Good 1

• Contributor

The author is right, only the buyer can have a support. I'm sure if your brother asks the author, he/she will help you. 

Do not try to say "bUt My BrOtHeR dOn'T sPeAk eNgLiSh", in that case you write the text, he copy and send.

Btw cPickle module is missing, i suppose it is in binary like the net module because of the "c".

Edited by TMP4

• Honorable Member
1 hour ago, Alexander20 said:

Which isn't fair, my bro doesen't know how to use that, he bought it only for my use.

Wtf hahhahhaha

Can't your bro write?

Your bro is jerk or you are a fucking liar

• Forum Moderator
24 minutes ago, Sevence™ said:

Please, close this topic, fucking fraud. 

The author have the report button, he can report it and give us proofs that's his system.

We can't close a topic just because we see this:

uiSwitchbot.py line 14: import cPickle as pickle

Until there's no report from the seller, we could consider this as a normal topic, how can we know that's a public system or a sale system?

30 minutes ago, ArsenK2 said:

@Alexander20 first you need to upgrade to c++11 + some missing libs. Im sure 100 % you can't install c++11.Solution for this error is to remove the system ? Have a nice day

Hi, actually i have installed c++ 17 on source, compiled it without problems, now this hits me in root - client side.