Need help, for decrypt client (launcher)

Hello, I have a little help with decrypting a client. In folderu I only pack files. EPK carestu suppose to. Eix are hidden launcher. 
I have great, great, great need for this client soon.

Who helps me not to do nothing. If it's in skype and see. 
This is the address to the client, or if you can post directly launcheru.

http://metin2steel.in/index.php?s=downloads

• Love 1

I'm not going to help you decrypt it. But here's a little information - 

they're using the "Enigma Protector" encryption software which as you rightly said stores files inside the bin. Find out what version they're on then check for vulnerabilities. Google is your friend ;) and assuming they are using a cracked version it is likely to have some public vulnerabilities.

I'm not going to help you decrypt it. But here's a little information - 

they're using the "Enigma Protector" encryption software which as you rightly said stores files inside the bin. Find out what version they're on then check for vulnerabilities. Google is your friend ;) and assuming they are using a cracked version it is likely to have some public vulnerabilities.

Hmm, I download clientu and launcheru to post, but I found something strange in the folder.
example: 
In folderu Metin has this: 
metin2.exe 
metin2.exe.exe (wrote. exe.exe but actually it is a text document) if I try to open metin2.exe.exe opens with notepad. Finally I download a softener and to post. I have not seen before now that the encryption method, (

• Love 1