Granny 2.9 Unable to find matching track_group

Hi,

I upgraded my client's granny version to 2.9 and upgraded all of the models. However I get the following error over and over again.

0521 11:34:20745 :: GRANNY: Unable to find matching track_group for Model: "weapon_choegogeup01_02" in Animation: "D:\zwork\¹ÚÀç°ü\3¿ù21ÀÏÀÌÈÄÀǼöÁ¤¾Ö´Ï¸ÞÀ̼Ç\¼ö¶óij¸¯ÅͼöÁ¤\¼ö¶ó¸ð¼Ç¼öÁ¤\onehand_sword\run.max"

I am not interested in silencing the error, I want to get to the bottom of it.

If anyone have solved that issue before, would be grateful if you can direct me to the correct path.

Thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I couldn't find it anywhere, and the file the error mentions is a dds file. it's not a model so it doesn't have any animations (at least to my understanding). I looked in the actual model (in that case it was poison sword) and there is not animations associated with it.

And another thing I just noticed is that the file the error says it can't find is a .max file, I don't think there are any 3dMax raw files anywhere in the client.