ArcheAge Closed Beta Keys

The beta has been started today and actually it's not that bad. It feels i'm playing with an improved Metin2.

The game is nice, but i don't realy like the crowd control abilites. You have to kill 1 monster at a time, because it's too much of a hassle to make a huge crowd. ( mobs aren't close to each other).

Also the game dosen't has "open mob tagging" but "closed mob tagging", meaning you can't join/ks a players mob and expect to get any drop. The first person that hits the mob gets the drop, which is not that good, in my opinion and others too.

I think they drifted to far away from the korean version with some changes, but anyway, it's a good game :D

• Love 1

• Bronze

The beta has been started today and actually it's not that bad. It feels i'm playing with an improved Metin2.

The game is nice, but i don't realy like the crowd control abilites. You have to kill 1 monster at a time, because it's too much of a hassle to make a huge crowd. ( mobs aren't close to each other).

Also the game dosen't has "open mob tagging" but "closed mob tagging", meaning you can't join/ks a players mob and expect to get any drop. The first person that hits the mob gets the drop, which is not that good, in my opinion and others too.

I think they drifted to far away from the korean version with some changes, but anyway, it's a good game :D

you are a metin2 player you will never be able to get used to other games

in my case i played metin2 for like 7 years no other games included so i just love metin2 and cant take it off my life

and killing many monster at a time is not somthing you will find in many online games so dont expect it from many games

• Love 2

• 1 month later...