Owsap

Completely Disrespectful Customer

Posted (edited)

I'm very sorry for this topic, since it's offtopic, I just wanted to share this individual, so disrespectful to me...

What kind of behavior from a customer is this? This is spam, insults, talking spanish, all hell with his profile picutre...

Edited by Owsap (see edit history)
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, tierrilopes said:

Welcome to metin2

Like always, there will always be these type of people.

22/1/2020 -> 11/05/2020 - he talked 4 months with you about buying something but he didnt. Typical case of adding a developer in discord and asking always for help. c'mon 4 months? Other developers would block him after 2 weeks. You was very patiently. Maybe this dude smoked a bit too much weed.

• See 2

what for a son of a ******

4 Months 😂

jesus...

For a second, I was one hundred percent sure it was Romanian .. Now I seem to have recovered .. I thought those in my country do so .. Now it seems I feel better when I see that others are just as stupid like us/

• Party 1
  • Lmao 1

BRAIN DRIVER LAST UPDATED - 2003 14:20:43 V03

YEAR 2020 -> PLEASE UPDATE THE BRAIN DRIVER SO YOU DON'T ACT LIKE KID WHEN YOU TRYING TO BUY SOMETHING.

COSTUMER: NO, CORRECTLY VERSION V03.

• Lmao 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, HITRON said:

BRAIN DRIVER LAST UPDATED - 2003 14:20:43 V03

YEAR 2020 -> PLEASE UPDATE THE BRAIN DRIVER SO YOU DON'T ACT LIKE KID WHEN YOU TRYING TO BUY SOMETHING.

COSTUMER: NO, CORRECTLY VERSION V03.

CUSTOMER IS DEPRECATED THAN @Owsap 

696006429613621259.gif

Edited by ⚡FlasH⚡ (see edit history)
  • Lmao 3

Posted (edited)

I think if someone doing "metin2 system services" they should sell 2 ways:

-Without installation (live support ex: TeamViewer) - Normal price

-With installation - +25% of the price

Should clearly state that if someone not buying the installation, he/she will not get any help for implementation and your end is fulfilled when you sent the files.

So if people will get trouble they can't distrub you, they have to pay that 25% for the installation and you do in live.

I think some seller do this way already :)

Edited by TMP4 (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

I think if someone doing "metin2 system services" they should sell 2 ways:

-Without installation (live support ex: TeamViewer) - Normal price

-With installation - +25% of the price

Should clearly state that if someone not buying the installation, he/she will not get any help for implementation and your end is fulfilled when you sent the files.

So if people will get trouble they can't distrub you, they have to pay that 25% for the installation and you do in live.

I think some seller do this way already :)

That I have thought before, just wanting to make it easier (which doesn’t really seem like to some people) without clients having to pay more for tutorial implementations but in some cases I see now that it would be the best option. Ill take note of that for that next guy with a coffin on his shoulder.

On 5/19/2020 at 1:35 AM, Oyazo said:

22/1/2020 -> 11/05/2020 - he talked 4 months with you about buying something but he didnt. Typical case of adding a developer in discord and asking always for help. c'mon 4 months? Other developers would block him after 2 weeks. You was very patiently. Maybe this dude smoked a bit too much weed.

Weed does not make you an asshole 🤭

I think he's italian.

Look here on STAFF

https://s2.goldenagesrev.com/index.php/player/Metin2

Enjoy ur revenge.

Edited by WeedHex (see edit history)

I'm iceolator, if you wanted to finish the job I paid you for you could do it up to 7 days, you made me wait, you disabled system from my files because you didn't know how to fix / adapt, you tried everything and you were not able, many things they are not seen in the chat because you entered anydesk but I remind you that your installation tutorial was wrong, there were problems in the skillbook py that I had to fix (while you said it was my installation problem "fucked up" ) and it wasn't like that you know very well :), you were telling me today and then you weren't there, after 7 days you made us delay the updates while the players waited, we got tired and we decided to look for another dev to fix the your mistakes and inability.

before buying we agreed if there were problems or possible bugs, you said that everything was fine, while it turned out that it was not so, you wanted the money immediately! while to finish the work we had established you didn't even answer while you were online and you listened to your music saying then that you were not there, don't fool us please, you didn't care about us after taking those 4 pennies

not even the telephone assistance service makes you wait so long to solve miserable bugs.

and then you put yourself here to write a little to make a pretty face and all the lickers behind here to lick your ass.

make everyone laugh, there are few serious devs here, they are counted in the fingers.

sorry for my english

Edited by BKernighan (see edit history)

On 5/19/2020 at 1:35 AM, Oyazo said:

I don't understand this comment at all. What you're saying is totally unrelated of what happened in the video. 😅

Why MM/DD/YYYY? W.H.Y.? That should be illegal.

2 hours ago, BKernighan said:

I'm iceolator, if you wanted to finish the job I paid you for you could do it up to 7 days, you made me wait, you disabled system from my files because you didn't know how to fix / adapt, you tried everything and you were not able, many things they are not seen in the chat because you entered anydesk but I remind you that your installation tutorial was wrong, there were problems in the skillbook py that I had to fix (while you said it was my installation problem "fucked up" ) and it wasn't like that you know very well :), you were telling me today and then you weren't there, after 7 days you made us delay the updates while the players waited, we got tired and we decided to look for another dev to fix the your mistakes and inability.

before buying we agreed if there were problems or possible bugs, you said that everything was fine, while it turned out that it was not so, you wanted the money immediately! while to finish the work we had established you didn't even answer while you were online and you listened to your music saying then that you were not there, don't fool us please, you didn't care about us after taking those 4 pennies

not even the telephone assistance service makes you wait so long to solve miserable bugs.

and then you put yourself here to write a little to make a pretty face and all the lickers behind here to lick your ass.

make everyone laugh, there are few serious devs here, they are counted in the fingers.

sorry for my english

I did my best to support you and I also responded to your messages in reasonable times, the times I was around you didn’t respond and I assumed you were AFK so I worked on other stuff.

The only reason I decided to post this topic was to show people your childish behavior and now your sour about it? Please… If you were patient enough and understood my side you wouldn’t be acting like this but instead you went full arrogant and full of insults, also claiming false information about me and what I provide, you didn’t respect me one bit and you want to be right on top of all? Pff…

I even gave you the chance, three times the opportunity to resolve the issues you were having. That offer I made you to remove that dispute was my only option since you didn’t trust me. Neither were you understandable about the delay you thought of me being ignorant which is false. You didn’t comply to anything, I tried several times to calm you down but still your attitude was complete “sh”#t”!

And also, what is the problem of listening to Spotify, what do want to say with that? I can’t listen to music? Really? You assume that I’m on the PC listening to music on Spotify and just chilling around? Omg, I’m literally speechless with that message you sent me.

Besides all this, it isn’t my fault your “players” were waiting for updates, if you were responsible enough for your server you should of had a test server and not put direct updates to the live server like most people do, being most of those servers that close after “7 days”. The description of the system was clear and your questions was responded. I did in fact say that one of the systems was compatible with the special inventory, which is, but that doesn’t mean that it’s just adding and all working fine, sometimes things go wrong and that’s why I was there trying to help you.

I noticed your system was different so since you were trying to do it yourself, I let you try to figure it out until you couldn’t do anything else. The term “you fu”$d” up was simply for you to retry and look at the tutorial files if you missed something which in most cases is the problem.

After your attempts you said you managed to do it and asked for me to code that “fragment” part and so I did and sent you, shortly you returned with a message with a python error, when I saw that message to reply you already opened the dispute. Your impenitence and agony only resulted in this situation…

Everyone here has already seen all the messages from the video and can conclude for themselves who seems right or wrong, the people who commented clearly noticed your attitude and behavior.

Edited by Owsap (see edit history)
  • Think 1