[PAY FOR FIX] Warrior Strange visual bug

Warrior  Strange visual bug

Hi, I have a problem, as you well know, there is this problem on all servers, including the official one. The problem is as follows. If a warrior gives magic to another player, and immediately standing still gives another skill, the second skill is not seen. Okay, no more theory, I've made a little video.

Thanks, Sincerly,
r00t3r

Edited by r00t3r
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, r00t3r said:

I think is not a problem from any sistem.. i think is an problem with animations or i dont know, this strange visual bug is also present on all servers :)

"also present on all servers" thats literally a NO, there are many who already showed they didnt have this problem me either.

i can say just to check the animation with dragon. maybe that animation into a conflict with skill animation and can be a visual bug.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ⚡FlasH⚡ said:

"also present on all servers" thats literally a NO, there are many who already showed they didnt have this problem me either.

i can say just to check the animation with dragon. maybe that animation into a conflict with skill animation and can be a visual bug.

This bug is just on warrior on body skills :) try it

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Lmao 1

14 minutes ago, r00t3r said:

This bug is just on warrior on body skills :) try it

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

https://metin2.download/picture/lrkVzfFOWe7I2gw1jxSfgE0QihTVQEcb/.gif

So you ignored both videos?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

• Premium

Personally tried it and at least on my end i dont have this issue (both local host dual client and also server with different pcs on diff locations).

Trying to reproduce it but no luck yet.

What is the server url? i will try to reproduce on it and see whats doing differently from mine.

Looks similar to the combo bug where you could lock the enemy no?

Edited by tierrilopes

1 hour ago, DrTurk said:

Just look at my video, i talked to @Anix on facebook and have the problem too after posted the video :)

Try to dont make any moves and spam the skills :) 

Edited by Metin2 Dev

just press download and the video will play in browser

see debug log when the BINARY_NEW_AddAffect 20 0 0 4 come but after Remove Affect 20 0 come with a delay thats remove the effect of 2 th skill so i think thats the problem.

PythonNetworkStreamPhaseGame.cpp

BINARY_NEW_AddAffect

bool CPythonNetworkStream::RecvAffectAddPacket()
{
	TPacketGCAffectAdd kAffectAdd;
	if (!Recv(sizeof(kAffectAdd), &kAffectAdd))
		return false;

TPacketAffectElement & rkElement = kAffectAdd.elem;
	if (rkElement.bPointIdxApplyOn == POINT_ENERGY)
	{
		CPythonPlayer::instance().SetStatus (POINT_ENERGY_END_TIME, CPythonApplication::Instance().GetServerTimeStamp() + rkElement.lDuration);
		__RefreshStatus();
	}
	PyCallClassMemberFunc(m_apoPhaseWnd[PHASE_WINDOW_GAME], "BINARY_NEW_AddAffect", Py_BuildValue("(iiii)", rkElement.dwType, rkElement.bPointIdxApplyOn, rkElement.lApplyValue, rkElement.lDuration));

CPythonPlayer::instance().AddAffect(rkElement.dwType, kAffectAdd.elem); //martysama source come without this line

return true;
}

BINARY_NEW_RemoveAffect

bool CPythonNetworkStream::RecvAffectRemovePacket()
{
	TPacketGCAffectRemove kAffectRemove;
	if (!Recv(sizeof(kAffectRemove), &kAffectRemove))
		return false;

PyCallClassMemberFunc(m_apoPhaseWnd[PHASE_WINDOW_GAME], "BINARY_NEW_RemoveAffect", Py_BuildValue("(ii)", kAffectRemove.dwType, kAffectRemove.bApplyOn));

CPythonPlayer::instance().RemoveAffect(kAffectRemove.dwType, kAffectRemove.bApplyOn); //martysama source come without this line

return true;
}

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, ⚡FlasH⚡ said:

just press download and the video will play in browser

see debug log when the BINARY_NEW_AddAffect 20 0 0 4 come but after Remove Affect 20 0 come with a delay thats remove the effect of 2 th skill so i think thats the problem.

PythonNetworkStreamPhaseGame.cpp

BINARY_NEW_AddAffect

bool CPythonNetworkStream::RecvAffectAddPacket() { TPacketGCAffectAdd kAffectAdd; if (!Recv(sizeof(kAffectAdd), &kAffectAdd)) return false; TPacketAffectElement & rkElement = kAffectAdd.elem; if (rkElement.bPointIdxApplyOn == POINT_ENERGY) { CPythonPlayer::instance().SetStatus (POINT_ENERGY_END_TIME, CPythonApplication::Instance().GetServerTimeStamp() + rkElement.lDuration); __RefreshStatus(); } PyCallClassMemberFunc(m_apoPhaseWnd[PHASE_WINDOW_GAME], "BINARY_NEW_AddAffect", Py_BuildValue("(iiii)", rkElement.dwType, rkElement.bPointIdxApplyOn, rkElement.lApplyValue, rkElement.lDuration)); CPythonPlayer::instance().AddAffect(rkElement.dwType, kAffectAdd.elem); //martysama source come without this line return true; }

bool CPythonNetworkStream::RecvAffectAddPacket()
{
	TPacketGCAffectAdd kAffectAdd;
	if (!Recv(sizeof(kAffectAdd), &kAffectAdd))
		return false;

TPacketAffectElement & rkElement = kAffectAdd.elem;
	if (rkElement.bPointIdxApplyOn == POINT_ENERGY)
	{
		CPythonPlayer::instance().SetStatus (POINT_ENERGY_END_TIME, CPythonApplication::Instance().GetServerTimeStamp() + rkElement.lDuration);
		__RefreshStatus();
	}
	PyCallClassMemberFunc(m_apoPhaseWnd[PHASE_WINDOW_GAME], "BINARY_NEW_AddAffect", Py_BuildValue("(iiii)", rkElement.dwType, rkElement.bPointIdxApplyOn, rkElement.lApplyValue, rkElement.lDuration));

CPythonPlayer::instance().AddAffect(rkElement.dwType, kAffectAdd.elem); //martysama source come without this line

return true;
}

BINARY_NEW_RemoveAffect

bool CPythonNetworkStream::RecvAffectRemovePacket() { TPacketGCAffectRemove kAffectRemove; if (!Recv(sizeof(kAffectRemove), &kAffectRemove)) return false; PyCallClassMemberFunc(m_apoPhaseWnd[PHASE_WINDOW_GAME], "BINARY_NEW_RemoveAffect", Py_BuildValue("(ii)", kAffectRemove.dwType, kAffectRemove.bApplyOn)); CPythonPlayer::instance().RemoveAffect(kAffectRemove.dwType, kAffectRemove.bApplyOn); //martysama source come without this line return true; }

bool CPythonNetworkStream::RecvAffectRemovePacket()
{
	TPacketGCAffectRemove kAffectRemove;
	if (!Recv(sizeof(kAffectRemove), &kAffectRemove))
		return false;

PyCallClassMemberFunc(m_apoPhaseWnd[PHASE_WINDOW_GAME], "BINARY_NEW_RemoveAffect", Py_BuildValue("(ii)", kAffectRemove.dwType, kAffectRemove.bApplyOn));

CPythonPlayer::instance().RemoveAffect(kAffectRemove.dwType, kAffectRemove.bApplyOn); //martysama source come without this line

return true;
}

Tested and the result is same.. visual is present

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Contributor

I think you should log in to a 3rd server and try reproduce there. I suggest ddmt2.net since that's a pure base 40k server, the owner don't do any development.

Then you must realise it's not a common bug. I swear i tried several time there and at my test server too.

If you realise that, you would realise one more thing: nobody can help you without access to your file. I don't say to publish it, just saying that's why you are not getting help.

Edited by TMP4

1 hour ago, TMP4 said:

I think you should log in to a 3rd server and try reproduce there. I suggest ddmt2.net since that's a pure base 40k server, the owner don't do any development.

Then you must realise it's not a common bug. I swear i tried several time there and at my test server too.

If you realise that, you would realise one more thing: nobody can help you without access to your file. I don't say to publish it, just saying that's why you are not getting help.

• Love 1

• Premium

Couldnt try to reproduce it here even with a macro pressing skill buttons ?

I think your best lucky is to compare some sources where it doesnt happen to some where it happens, not sure what could be the issue there.

Did you tried it on localhost instead of live server to exclude a delay issue?

Edited by tierrilopes

24 minutes ago, tierrilopes said:

Couldnt try to reproduce it here even with a macro pressing skill buttons ?

I think your best lucky is to compare some sources where it doesnt happen to some where it happens, not sure what could be the issue there.

Did you tried it on localhost instead of live server to exclude a delay issue?

11 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

I think it is.

For me it is a waste of time, at the moment I will ignore this problem .. I will look for a solution in the near future if there will be ..
Until then, thank you all for your contribution.
Good luck to everyone!

• Love 1