Hello there , this bug is working on the majority serverfiles , and i don`t find the solution ..

So,let`s say that we want to do a DUEL ( 1-1) . And i have a bracelet without PV but with good bonuses and a bracelet only with pv.  Before we start the duel ,we equip the bracelet with pv ,waiting for it to fill and after that we equip the bracelet without pv. 

And now,for this duel .. we have the good bonsues + PV ,

96215119-178132303408707-490686312192829

PS, sry for my language.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

// Search char_item.cpp
		if (item1->EquipTo(this, bEquipCell))
			item2->AddToCharacter(this, TItemPos(INVENTORY, bInvenCell));
		else
			sys_err("SwapItem cannot equip %s! item1 %s", item2->GetName(), item1->GetName());

Replace

if (item1->EquipTo(this, bEquipCell)) {

item2->ModifyPoints(false);
			ComputePoints();
		} else {
			sys_err("SwapItem cannot equip %s! item1 %s", item2->GetName(), item1->GetName());
		}

I am not sure if it's the same bug i had few years ago, but looke like you have an issue with item swap like i had..

So try my fix

4 years old video

Edited by ridetpro
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, ridetpro said:

// Search char_item.cpp if (item1->EquipTo(this, bEquipCell)) item2->AddToCharacter(this, TItemPos(INVENTORY, bInvenCell)); else sys_err("SwapItem cannot equip %s! item1 %s", item2->GetName(), item1->GetName());

// Search char_item.cpp
		if (item1->EquipTo(this, bEquipCell))
		else

Replace

if (item1->EquipTo(this, bEquipCell)) { item2->AddToCharacter(this, TItemPos(INVENTORY, bInvenCell)); item2->ModifyPoints(false); ComputePoints(); } else { sys_err("SwapItem cannot equip %s! item1 %s", item2->GetName(), item1->GetName()); }

if (item1->EquipTo(this, bEquipCell)) {

item2->ModifyPoints(false);
			ComputePoints();
		} else {
		}

I am not sure if it's the same bug i had few years ago, but looke like you have an issue with item swap like i had..

So try my fix

4 years old video

That`s the bug and that's the fix. Thx you very much ! It`s working wonderful !