Convert object folder to quest or lua

• Contributor

Okey. Keep only 1 quest in your quest_list and do a make.sh (Or delete object and qc the quest).

I suggest a long quest, like devilcatacomb_zone or flame_dungeon.quest.

Go to object folder and check every file one by one with the folder names, and look the similar parts in the quest.

You will see what did qc with the quest, after you saw enough, try to think in the reverse way.

I think it is learnable (at least the basic) less then a hour. Good luck.

Here are a quest if you don't have one: 

This is the hidden content, please

(I do not own that repository, idk if it's related to this forum but that quest is untouched so you can use it)

Edit: Keep in mind that make.sh will delete object so... rename or backup yours. I know everybody know this but better to mention.

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 6
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Okey. Keep only 1 quest in your quest_list and do a make.sh (Or delete object and qc the quest).

I suggest a long quest, like devilcatacomb_zone or flame_dungeon.quest.

Go to object folder and check every file one by one with the folder names, and look the similar parts in the quest.

You will see what did qc with the quest, after you saw enough, try to think in the reverse way.

I think it is learnable (at least the basic) less then a hour. Good luck.

that is, I know that 1 x 1 can be translated in the object file, what I want is that I can convert an object folder into .quest or .lua or how can I convert it into .quest or .lua... I don't know if I can explain myself

• Contributor

Let me sum it for you.

-Nobody wrote such tool

-Nobody will unless you search for a people and pay him for the work

-If you do not want to do it with your hand manually, then you have no option left

My suggestion: Take the 2014 leaked GameForge quest+translate.lua, and do your costum quests again with the help of the object files.

Edited by TMP4

6 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Let me sum it for you.

-Nobody wrote such tool

-Nobody will unless you search for a people and pay him for the work

-If you do not want to do it with your hand manually, then you have no option left

My suggestion: Take the 2014 leaked GameForge quest+translate.lua, and do your costum quests again with the help of the object files.

ok i understand, then i will have to translate the object folder. Thanks for your answer.