Eter Manager Tool

• Bronze

Change-log:

Version 1.1.0.0 - On 24-02-2014

-> Fixed several memory leaks

-> Improved exception handling

-> Minor grammar typos fixed

-> Fixed a bug where Filename CRC hash was not being correctly written (this would cause the client to not be able to read the files packed with the tool)

-> Export to XML implemented (compatible with Tim's unpacker)

-> You can now quickly select/deselect items on the quick unpack/repack window, aswell as set its packing type (repack window)Image

This is the most important upgrade so far, it is imperative that everyone using the tool updates it. Previous versions WILL NOT create valid files.

New version download (Or execute the ApplicationUpdater)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Angry 2

Change-log:

Version 1.1.0.0 - On 24-02-2014

-> Fixed several memory leaks

-> Improved exception handling

-> Minor grammar typos fixed

-> Fixed a bug where Filename CRC hash was not being correctly written (this would cause the client to not be able to read the files packed with the tool)

-> Export to XML implemented (compatible with Tim's unpacker)

This is the most important upgrade so far, it is imperative that everyone using the tool updates it. Previous versions WILL NOT create valid files.

New version download (Or execute the ApplicationUpdater)

thanks you are very fast :) so nice

and we waiting still for type 2 3 4

• Dislove 1

• Bronze

Change-log:

Version 1.1.0.58 - On 25-02-2014

-> Fixed a bug which prevented Quick Unpack from creating valid files.

-> Added 2 new options to applicationSettings (self-explanatory):

- BypassUnpackingIfAlreadyUnpacked

- BypassPackingIfAlreadyPacked

-> You can now select which files to overwrite individually (overriding the global settings)Image

-> Compression level changed to 999 from 1 (it will be slightly slower but the final size will be smaller)

Download from Mega (Or execute ApplicationUpdater.exe)

Also, the Global quick unpacker/packer has been already started, but some problems came up, and it was postponed.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Change-log:

Version 1.1.0.58 - On 25-02-2014

-> Fixed a bug which prevented Quick Unpack from creating valid files.

-> Added 2 new options to applicationSettings (self-explanatory):

- BypassUnpackingIfAlreadyUnpacked

- BypassPackingIfAlreadyPacked

-> You can now select which files to overwrite individually (overriding the global settings)Image

-> Compression level changed to 999 from 1 (it will be slightly slower but the final size will be smaller)

Download from Mega (Or execute ApplicationUpdater.exe)

Also, the Global quick unpacker/packer has been already started, but some problems came up, and it was postponed.

uvv you are awesome really so thanks we waiting for more :)

thats need really for all

Edited by Metin2 Dev

eh not working for me on win8 after latest update with "ApplicationUpdater.exe"  :)

so

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: 'Belirtilen bağlama kısıtlamalarıyla eşleşen 'EterTool.ViewModels.MainViewModel' türündeki oluşturucuyu çağırma işlemi özel durum döndürdü.' Satır numarası '15' ve satır konumu '14'. ---> System.FormatException: Dize geçerli bir Boole değer olarak tanınmadı.
   konum: System.Boolean.Parse(String value)
   konum: System.Convert.ToBoolean(String value)
   konum: EterTool.Helpers.AppSettings.ReadSettingsFile()
   konum: EterTool.ViewModels.MainViewModel..ctor()
   --- İç özel durum yığını izlemesinin sonu ---
   konum: System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   konum: System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   konum: System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   konum: System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
   konum: System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
   konum: System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
   konum: System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
   konum: System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   konum: MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

• Bronze

Try with this application.settings file. Also, there still is a bug when packing files (the driver points), I've found where the bug is, I know how to solve it, still don't know the best way though; I'll also be moving to log4net instead of my custom logging class. A new version should be up soon.

• Love 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bronze

The average user seems to think the program's UI is a bit too complex given its functionality, and after some thinking, I'm beginning to agree, the main issue seems to be the Main View (https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif). Users tend to discard it completely, and use Quick unpack and Quick repack instead. Given this, I'll be completely re-working the UI before even starting new features (reverse file search, virtual file view, new type support, and the prototype files support, etc), for this, I need your help... I want you to tell me how you'd like the UI to be, the best would be a simple scheme/image describing the structure, bear in mind the following:

- The idea is to make the main view simpler, thus removing the detailed view from it (this would ofc, be available through a context menu)

- Try to think of neat ways to organize all the information (available files to be processed, both packed and unpacked, its properties, etc).

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 4

The average user seems to think the program's UI is a bit too complex given its functionality, and after some thinking, I'm beginning to agree, the main issue seems to be the Main View (https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif). Users tend to discard it completely, and use Quick unpack and Quick repack instead. Given this, I'll be completely re-working the UI before even starting new features (reverse file search, virtual file view, new type support, and the prototype files support, etc), for this, I need your help... I want you to tell me how you'd like the UI to be, the best would be a simple scheme/image describing the structure, bear in mind the following:

- The idea is to make the main view simpler, thus removing the detailed view from it (this would ofc, be available through a context menu)

- Try to think of neat ways to organize all the information (available files to be processed, both packed and unpacked, its properties, etc).

so seems awesome thanks very much and we waiting with 4 eye :)

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bronze

KtZjTR.png

Which operative system are you running? Which .NET framework version have you installed? Have you tried completely unninstalling all .NET frameworks and install only the 4.5 version (it includes backwards compatibility)? Before reporting bugs, please read the FAQ... I am NOT a wizard, guys. Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Bronze

My domain was cancelled for no apparent reason, thus the Tool won't be able to check for the latest version and will throw an exception. Nonetheless you might be able to use it anyway, just ignore the exception.

Edit: I've prepared a temporary version which won't check for the latest version, just replace your EterTool.exe with this one.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: 'C:UsersANERMUSDesktoptoolappSettingsdp.settings' dosyası bulunamadı.
Dosya adı: 'C:UsersANERMUSDesktoptoolappSettingsdp.settings'
   konum: System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   konum: System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   konum: System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   konum: System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   konum: System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
   konum: EterTool.DataAccessLayer.DrivePointsDAL.GetDrivePoints()
   konum: EterTool.Helpers.Helper.CheckIfContainsDrivePoint(String path)
   konum: EterTool.DataAccessLayer.IndexFileDAL.DerializeDataToModelList(String filePath, Byte[] indexKey, String parentFile)
   konum: EterTool.ViewModels.MainViewModel.ProcessIndexFileAction()
   konum: EterTool.MainWindow.AutoCompleteBox_KeyUp_1(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
   konum: System.Windows.Input.KeyEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   konum: System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   konum: System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   konum: System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   konum: System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   konum: System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   konum: System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
   konum: System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   konum: System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   konum: System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   konum: System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawKeyboardActions actions, Int32 scanCode, Boolean isExtendedKey, Boolean isSystemKey, Int32 virtualKey)
   konum: System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ProcessKeyAction(MSG& msg, Boolean& handled)
   konum: System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.CriticalTranslateAccelerator(MSG& msg, ModifierKeys modifiers)
   konum: System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.OnPreprocessMessage(Object param)
   konum: System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   konum: MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

have this error so there isnt db.settings maybe its new update

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium

The problem isn't the .net framework package, the problem is that the application isn't compiled for 32-bit running systems, and i expect that this problem will be solved.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Bronze

The problem isn't the .net framework package, the problem is that the application isn't compiled for 32-bit running systems, and i expect that this problem will be solved.

Target platform is indeed x86, so I'm not sure why that error occurs. Anyhow, I expect it to be solved with the new version which will also include the revamped GUI (bear in mind that I work on this on my free time, so it might and will take a while).

• 3 months later...
  • Bot
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: 'The invocation of the constructor on type 'EterTool.ViewModels.MainViewModel' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.' Line number '15' and line position '14'. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
   at EterTool.ViewModels.MainViewModel.CheckProgramVersions()
   at EterTool.ViewModels.MainViewModel..ctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
   at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

english_banner.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.