[Work in Progress] QuantumCore

NoFr1ends

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Former Staff
15 hours ago, Kafa said:

Is this project still alive, and can i ask why you guys dont want to allow us to create projects with this core?

hello, the project is still alive, we just switched to C# and didn't update the post yet: https://gitlab.com/quantum-core/core-dotnet.

What do you mean by "why you guys dont want to allow us to create projects with this core?"

• Love 2

Everyday you wake up as a Metin2 developer is a bad day...

METIN1 src when

1 hour ago, arves100 said:

hello, the project is still alive, we just switched to C# and didn't update the post yet: https://gitlab.com/quantum-core/core-dotnet.

What do you mean by "why you guys dont want to allow us to create projects with this core?"

As far as i remember at the first time i read the blog, you dont wanted people to create private servers with this core or am i wrong? 😮 

• Former Staff
14 hours ago, Kafa said:

As far as i remember at the first time i read the blog, you dont wanted people to create private servers with this core or am i wrong? 😮 

I don't remember that in the blog being 100% honest 🤔

METIN1 src when

• 1 month later...
  • Former Staff
1 hour ago, NinjaForcePT said:

Being a open source core made by you does GameForge have rights to apply legal implications against Private Servers? I mean they dont own the core..

they can't take down the core source code, but they can still take down any pserver (use of the client,use of assets, ...)

METIN1 src when

• 3 months later...
  • Management
17 hours ago, Smiley said:

Hi, I was wondering if you guys are still continuing working on the emulator?

I looked over the source code and I really liked the progress you guys already made. 

Also, what client did you use to test stuff out?

Good work! 🙂

The project is dead.

• Sad 2

raw

raw

• Former Staff
23 minutes ago, Karbust said:

The project is dead.

Nobody has officially declared the death of the project lmao, we just haven't found some time to work on it yet (I hope to restore some work on july)

Edited by arves100
  • Love 2

METIN1 src when

• 1 month later...
  • Former Staff
On 7/24/2021 at 1:30 PM, narcisxb said:

I love the ideea! Keep it going and please, for the love of God, keep us updated. xD

The project and the repo is still there, but we currently don't have a lot of time to focus on it, I'll see if I can do some things (I expected to do them this month but xD)

METIN1 src when