• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know there are two ways to create a wait hack:

1) Exploiting the too high defined range, in which a attack packet is accepted (300 for damage, 5000 for pulling) (Widely known as "wait Hack")

2) Sending Move Packets to "teleport" to the monster (you wont see that in your client) and after that sending a attack packet. (Widely known as "range wait hack")

How ever, If both ways are blocked serverside, they obv. won't work. You could (If you coded the cheat on your own) play arround with the attack range, move range and packet count to find out which could work. 

I doubt that there is any tutorial for that stuff.

On 4/25/2020 at 3:08 AM, Cysgod said:

As far as I know there are two ways to create a wait hack:

1) Exploiting the too high defined range, in which a attack packet is accepted (300 for damage, 5000 for pulling) (Widely known as "wait Hack")

2) Sending Move Packets to "teleport" to the monster (you wont see that in your client) and after that sending a attack packet. (Widely known as "range wait hack")

How ever, If both ways are blocked serverside, they obv. won't work. You could (If you coded the cheat on your own) play arround with the attack range, move range and packet count to find out which could work. 

I doubt that there is any tutorial for that stuff.

I have the waithack(m2bob) but the server that i am playing has svside protection . I am wondering if i can modify that in c++ or somewhere else just for m2bob to work properly