Welcome all dear forumers!

I met with a very complex issue months ago, and I would like to ask for help.

The issue:

buffer_read_proceed: buffer_proceed: length argument bigger than buffer (length: 41, buffer: 25) 

What I'm using:

Martysama V4.9 (?)

The players get disconnected randomly, although they are still able to communicate with the server. I tried to simulate the issue on test server, but I couldn't and I don't know where to start. I  have read many topics about, but I couldn't find anything as a bugfix.

The size of length and the buffer always differs.

I get these messages using IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION and I also recognized that it requires more bandwidth in the client. With this definition only random players get disconnected, but as soon as I turn it off, complete channels get frozen and shut down.

Syserr:

buffer_read_proceed: buffer_proceed: length argument bigger than buffer (length: 1, buffer: 0) 

It floods this line(above), only logging in is available but chat is disabled also all player movement like attacking, equipment change etc. The strange thing it only occurs on the given channel and the global chat still goes on the frozen channel.

I know it's not an easy bugfix which I ask for, but please inform me if you know about.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day, stay safe guys.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic