New Gyeonggong Skill Problem

Hello everybody,

I was trying to add the v17.5 Archer Skill, i followed this link

It works fine, the only problem is that the "bomb" is fixed to the pg body as tou can see HERE

The player should drop the bomb to the ground and not carrying it himself. In the given code, 

This is the hidden content, please
 , i found out that the new skill is using the Aura War skill effect as a base code, so it attaches the effect to the body. I think the problem can be resolved in this portion of code:

void CInstanceBase::__Assassin_SetGyeongGongAffect(bool isVisible)
{
	if (isVisible)
	{
		if (IsWearingDress())
			return;

if (m_kAssassin.m_dwGyeongGongEffect)
			__DetachEffect(m_kAssassin.m_dwGyeongGongEffect);

m_GraphicThingInstance.SetReachScale(1.5f);
		m_kAssassin.m_dwGyeongGongEffect = __AttachEffect(EFFECT_GYEONGGONG_BOOM);
	}
	else
	{
		m_GraphicThingInstance.SetReachScale(1.0f);

__DetachEffect(m_kAssassin.m_dwGyeongGongEffect);
		m_kAssassin.m_dwGyeongGongEffect = 0;
	}
}

And more closely, this particular part

m_kAssassin.m_dwGyeongGongEffect = __AttachEffect(EFFECT_GYEONGGONG_BOOM);

I thought it should be replaced with something like

m_GraphicThingInstance

But I really don't know how t make it work. Thank you to everyone who will help :)

Regards

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2

UPDATE `player`.`skill_proto` SET `bType` = 2, `bLevelStep` = 1, `bMaxLevel` = 1, `bLevelLimit` = 0, `szPointOn` = 'NONE', `szPointPoly` = '-((lv*2+(3*dex+100)+str*2+iq*2)*k)', `szSPCostPoly` = '60+220*k', `szDurationPoly` = '3+(90*k)/10', `szCooldownPoly` = '4+8*k', `szMasterBonusPoly` = '-((lv*2+(3*dex+300)+str*2+iq*2)*k)', `setFlag` = 'SELFONLY', `setAffectFlag` = 'GYEONGGONG', `szPointOn2` = 'MOV_SPEED', `szPointPoly2` = '60*k', `szDurationPoly2` = '3+(90*k)/10', `szGrandMasterAddSPCostPoly` = '60+220*k', `prerequisiteSkillVnum` = 0, `prerequisiteSkillLevel` = 0, `eSkillType` = 'NORMAL', `iMaxHit` = 1, `szSplashAroundDamageAdjustPoly` = '1', `dwTargetRange` = 0, `dwSplashRange` = 200 WHERE `dwVnum` = 49

• Love 1

Okey i took a look to that system and it's working totally different way than the original, 

if you manage to not attach to the body, that will be just visual thing,

so that not attached effect will not damage surround mobs, still your body will damage mobs.

also that skill_proto fix maybe fix the damage but bugs the movement speed duration.

If you fix the movement speed duration the effect will be bugged and reapper (without dmg, just visual)

Ah very poor system, uninstalling cause i think to make it work like original, it would be a whole rewrite. 

Edited by K3zX
  • Good 1