Host 'xxx.xx.xxx.xxx' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

I can't connect to navicat-mysql
This error appear when i try to connect to navicat: https://metin2.download/picture/K2Ff3v160eIh30I5VWivo02zeWU4u7c6/.png i tried using ssh tunnel but the same error appear aswell: https://metin2.download/picture/bf14x9k5suNIwaCt0SOTkcFrhlm1aX6o/.png . NOTE* I CAN CONNECT TO MYSQL FROM PUTTY USING THE SAME PASSWORD AS I AM USING IN NAVICAT.
Thanks to anyone who will help.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

1. Open up the file under 'etc/mysql/my.cnf'
  2. Check for:

• port (by default this is 'port = 3306')
    • bind-address (by default this is 'bind-address = 127.0.0.1'; if you want to open to all then just comment out this line. For my example, I'll say the actual server is on 10.1.1.7)
  3. Now access the MySQL Database on your actual server (say your remote address is 123.123.123.123 at port 3306 as user 'root' and I want to change permissions on database 'dataentry'. Remember to change the IP Address, Port, and database name to your settings)

mysql -u root -p
    Enter password: <enter password>
    mysql>GRANT ALL ON *.* to root@'123.123.123.123' IDENTIFIED BY 'put-your-password';
    mysql>FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
    mysql>exit
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, joshi said:
  1. Open up the file under 'etc/mysql/my.cnf'
  2. Check for:

• port (by default this is 'port = 3306')
    • bind-address (by default this is 'bind-address = 127.0.0.1'; if you want to open to all then just comment out this line. For my example, I'll say the actual server is on 10.1.1.7)
  3. Now access the MySQL Database on your actual server (say your remote address is 123.123.123.123 at port 3306 as user 'root' and I want to change permissions on database 'dataentry'. Remember to change the IP Address, Port, and database name to your settings)

mysql -u root -p
    Enter password: <enter password>
    mysql>GRANT ALL ON *.* to root@'123.123.123.123' IDENTIFIED BY 'put-your-password';
    mysql>FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
    mysql>exit

#SOLVED THANKS