Maximum FPS to 250

• Premium
21 hours ago, T4UMP said:

Double sound of steps, maybe has this thread more problems.

9 minutes ago, Mafuyu said:

not only this, skills bugged out too. Shaman skill effects are to fast, the sura dispel skill is to fast, the dispel effect hits the enemy even before the sura jumped. there are a lot of bugs.

Switchbot, if you have one, bugged too, the switch speed is extremly high, you have to set delays there and im sure there are way more such things.

I'm looking into these issues, and will try to make a patch, of course I will update the main post if I succeed.

I've also experienced the double-sound steps, couldn't find a fix to it yet.

Also, I didn't test the character skills yet, so I can't confirm that yet, but I'm pretty sure it can be fixed if that's really present.

In the meantime, if any of you can fix these problems, don't hesitate to write a post about it, I'll put that into the main post as well. Thanks in advance for your contribution!

• Good 1
  • Love 1

On 4/13/2020 at 6:51 PM, xHeaven said:

I'm looking into these issues, and will try to make a patch, of course I will update the main post if I succeed.

I've also experienced the double-sound steps, couldn't find a fix to it yet.

Also, I didn't test the character skills yet, so I can't confirm that yet, but I'm pretty sure it can be fixed if that's really present.

In the meantime, if any of you can fix these problems, don't hesitate to write a post about it, I'll put that into the main post as well. Thanks in advance for your contribution!

not all skills bugs. Like the blessing skill if fine, sword aura is fine too, just some skills are buggy like sura dispel, shaman crit buff and such.

• Premium
1 minute ago, Shogun said:

This is one of those things that sound cool on paper yet no player would want to use this.

Weeeell, unfortunately that's kind of right. Anyway, here's how to do it, enabling/disabling it from the configuration file is easy to do, if someone wanna implement it, here it is.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium
On 4/17/2020 at 11:12 AM, Mali61 said:

wtf

enjoy with bugs guys!

I honestly haven't found any weird behavior, I even managed to fix the double step sound bug (DWORD dwFPS = 250 in Type.cpp->void NSound::DataToInstance) but.. is it worth it?

Definitely not. First of all, the FPS counter in game says 223 while RivaTuner indicates 63, or 147, or w/e else, but never the same. Plus, I think I can render Crysis better than Metin, and this says it all (on how shitty this game is optimized and trying to is definitely not worth the struggle). Other than that, it's fun to experience Metin in 144/240hz for a few minutes but then you'll just realize that Right Click->Discard afterwards and revert every edit for this, is the best option.

Edited by xXIntelXx
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Honorable Member

Rendering 250 fps when your monitor can only show 60? By the way if you run the application NOT in fullscreen mode, the window manager will sync them anyway. Only in fullscreen mode will you have the opportunity to do it on your own.

Oh and I haven't talked about the input delay it can cause. Microsoft suggests rendering and updating on 60 fps and only handling the input more times.

WRnRW3H.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

If i open inventory, the game starts freezing as hell.

When i close it with 'i' or the button, everything works fine again.

https://metin2.download/picture/25Tw9Z5tE3obsU91PztgT3wm0L2G6Im1/.gif

looks like the error is caused by UiToolTip

In Storage are no problems with any freeze.
Only Inventory.

https://metin2.download/picture/gxVKY3WiM8pPpX8wtHQSk20gZgToQqtk/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 2 years later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.