I have issues with a few private servers (hangs)

Hello everybody, I would like to explain you my problem and maybe someone knows how to fix this. I have this issue for 3-4 years in a few private servers but no in official, and I think this could be generated by a client version used in the pservers.

When I login into the game it takes more time as usual, maybe 2 min to login and 1 min after select character.

When I use mounts, the game freeze for 3 seconds.

When I teleport betweet maps it takes more as usual too, maybe in official (GF) 10 seconds and 50 in pservers.

In maps full of private server mobs It is impossible to farm/leveling cuz Im getting hanged every 5 seconds, Im moving with the mount and I see how the screen is stopping alltimes.

When I use inventory and change among the pages, the game freezes too.

In some maps, when I use portals I get totally frozen.

At the moment, Im playing a private server calling Xaleas, but this issue is happening with other servers. Could this be an issue caused by incompatibility of OS?

Here I attach a video where you can see the issue in this server:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOj_uLla4DA&feature=youtu.be

if anyone knows the reason would be great if can explain me how to fix, thank u in advance comunity!

Regards.

Edited by anzert

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic