Costume Mount problem

Hello guys.

When Im trying to ride a mount nothing happens. The seal just goes in right position in Costume window, but that's all.

I'll be really happy if you can help me with solving this thing.

And here is a sysser.

Spoiler

SYSERR: Apr  4 00:48:24 :: SpawnMob: SpawnMob: no mob data for vnum 0
SYSERR: Apr  4 00:48:24 :: Summon: [CMountActor::Summon] Failed to summon the mount. (vnum: 0)
SYSERR: Apr  4 00:48:24 :: Summon: [CMountSystem::Summon(10002116)] Null Pointer (mountVID)

14 minutes ago, TyWin said:

Hello guys.

When Im trying to ride a mount nothing happens. The seal just goes in right position in Costume window, but that's all.

I'll be really happy if you can help me with solving this thing.

And here is a sysser.

Hide contents

SYSERR: Apr  4 00:48:24 :: SpawnMob: SpawnMob: no mob data for vnum 0
SYSERR: Apr  4 00:48:24 :: Summon: [CMountActor::Summon] Failed to summon the mount. (vnum: 0)
SYSERR: Apr  4 00:48:24 :: Summon: [CMountSystem::Summon(10002116)] Null Pointer (mountVID)

Summon: [CMountActor::Summon] Failed to summon the mount. (vnum: 0)

can you show the line on item_proto (the seal/item)?

It's all lies

52045    고급 소환의 패    ITEM_COSTUME    COSTUME_MOUNT    1    ANTI_DROP|ANTI_SELL|ANTI_GIVE|ANTI_STACK|ANTI_MYSHOP    NONE    NONE    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    REAL_TIME    0    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0        

Hello, here you are

2 minutes ago, TyWin said:

So differently it's freaking bugged, right?

Try this:

52000    mount_name    ITEM_COSTUME    COSTUME_MOUNT    1    ANTI_STACK    NONE    NONE    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    REAL_TIME_FIRST_USE    259200    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_ATTBONUS_MONSTER    5    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    1    52000    0    0    0    0    0    0    0        

and replace the 52000 with the mob that belongs to the mount

• Love 1

It's all lies

Just now, displayjokes said:

Try this:

52000    mount_name    ITEM_COSTUME    COSTUME_MOUNT    1    ANTI_STACK    NONE    NONE    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    REAL_TIME_FIRST_USE    259200    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_ATTBONUS_MONSTER    5    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    1    52000    0    0    0    0    0    0    0        

Ok, I'll try it and let you know. But thanks anyways

4 minutes ago, displayjokes said:

Try this:

I mean there is of course problem with dumping the proto. 

4 minutes ago, HITRON said:

As you can see in your proto's you didn't add in the Value0 or Value1 the 0 with the mount vnum thats why is getting null (0) instead of the real mount vnum so you can summon it. (Depends what mount system you are using).

Thank you, I'll try to fix it, also Im waiting for my friend. After we'll figure it out, I'll write here the solution. But thanks all of you, for your support.

Ok, I fixed it.

There was stupid mistake with vnum of the monster as already said. So the problem was only in ITEM_PROTO.txt

Old line looked like this:

52045    고급 소환의 패    ITEM_COSTUME    COSTUME_MOUNT    1    ANTI_DROP|ANTI_SELL|ANTI_GIVE|ANTI_STACK|ANTI_MYSHOP    NONE    NONE    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    REAL_TIME    0    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0        

New looks like this:

52045	mount	ITEM_COSTUME	COSTUME_MOUNT	1	ANTI_STACK	NONE	NONE	NONE	0	0	0	0	0	REAL_TIME_FIRST_USE	2592000	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_ATT_GRADE_BONUS	100	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	20244	0	0	0	0	0	0	0		

#solved