[BUG] Guild Invite Not Showing

Go to solution Solved by displayjokes,

Hi, as the title says, i'm getting a bug where the guild invite is not showing on the character i want to invite.

Here's a quick video of the bug: https://metin2.download/picture/ueUXo4Z6m26WWvCZ8NU8LizyGe2Op7Hz/.gif

Any help is appreciated. (solution, where the invite is made, where the invite is sent to the invited player and where it is received)

I had similiar bug with party invite a few months ago and someone told me that it could be from python part.

Thanks in advance

EDIT:

On debug mode in client shows the packed beeing sent on the client that i'm sending the invite, and the other client (supost to receive the invite) nothing happens

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

It's all lies

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

Problem solved, as always i tend to fix my own problems after asking here, this one took me a while, but i managed to get it, a lot of search on source files and i found out this lines of code:

(file: input_main     on: case GUILD_SUBHEADER_CG_ADD_MEMBER:)

#ifdef ENABLE_LONCA_NPCYE_ATMA_FIX
				{
				if (!ch->IsPC() || !newmember->IsPC())
					ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "Lutfen sadece karakterlere istek gonderin.!");
					return SubPacketLen;
				}
#endif

I believe that this piece of code is kinda wrong, since we are already checking what it needs to be checked, if character that is invited exists and if the character sending the invite exists.

I believe that this code is trying to test if both of them are the same person, if this makes sense.

Anyways if anyone has this problem it can be a solution.

It's all lies