Rodnia2 is looking for translators

Hello, everyone!

We are looking for translators for the following languages:
Turkish / Polish / Italian / German / Spanish / French / Portuguese.

- Before you choose a language mentioned above, be sure that you know it on an advanced level, NOT GOOGLE TRANSLATE.
- You can choose to apply for a permanent post as a Translator, receiving tasks when translations are needed or only strictly for server files translations.
- The level of knowledge of the English language must be average to advanced (in order to understand it and then translate it into your own language), verbal tenses / pronouns etc. - You will be tested before receiving the job. 
- Time availability
- Adaptation to teamwork

If you are interested, hit me up on Discord: Kwen#4596 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 1:39 PM, Agorin said:

No possible to add you on skype, write to us :) We can help you.

emservice#0372

I strongly do not recommend EMService (@Agorin - emservice#0372) because he is an ordinary liar and cheater. I wrote to this user on his official Discord with a request to perform a Polish language service which he obviously undertook. To my surprise, when I wrote in English with him, it suddenly turned out that he was "Polish", but when my friend wrote to him, he suddenly couldn't speak Polish. Although I am not writing this topic, I am writing it to show how easy it was to get 30 Euro for "translated files" which I got in the form of Polish Terenzo files. After sending money for EM equal to 30 Euro (photo attached) he confirmed that I would get the translation within 3 to 5 days and after a few days I learned that I would get it after Easter. Okay, I still understood that, after all, everyone is human and has the right to spend this time with family. EM assured me that after the holidays on Monday, 13.04.2020 I will get this translation. The next days passed - Tuesday, Wednesday and finally I wrote why I still did not provide files, to which he replied that he promised that I would receive the files tomorrow (i.e. 16.04.2020). I got such files, but as it turned out in the process - these are Terenzo + files, many things are missing (as can also be seen in the attached photo). In addition, dear EMSERVICE, as it turned out later, blocked my two colleagues (including me) for no reason.

BE CAREFUL!

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 3

• 2 months later...
On 4/16/2020 at 7:19 PM, Qwerty said:

I strongly do not recommend EMService (@Agorin - emservice#0372) because he is an ordinary liar and cheater. I wrote to this user on his official Discord with a request to perform a Polish language service which he obviously undertook. To my surprise, when I wrote in English with him, it suddenly turned out that he was "Polish", but when my friend wrote to him, he suddenly couldn't speak Polish. Although I am not writing this topic, I am writing it to show how easy it was to get 30 Euro for "translated files" which I got in the form of Polish Terenzo files. After sending money for EM equal to 30 Euro (photo attached) he confirmed that I would get the translation within 3 to 5 days and after a few days I learned that I would get it after Easter. Okay, I still understood that, after all, everyone is human and has the right to spend this time with family. EM assured me that after the holidays on Monday, 13.04.2020 I will get this translation. The next days passed - Tuesday, Wednesday and finally I wrote why I still did not provide files, to which he replied that he promised that I would receive the files tomorrow (i.e. 16.04.2020). I got such files, but as it turned out in the process - these are Terenzo + files, many things are missing (as can also be seen in the attached photo). In addition, dear EMSERVICE, as it turned out later, blocked my two colleagues (including me) for no reason.

BE CAREFUL!

Screenshots: 

Thank you for letting us know! Wish you the best and hopefully you won't get to work with this kind of people anymore, if that's what really happened. 

Best regards, Rodnia2

WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR TURKISH AND GERMAN TRANSLATORS! 

Do not hesitate to reply to this topic with your discord id (mandatory) so we can get in touch.

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

On 6/18/2020 at 10:19 PM, Rodnia said:

Thank you for letting us know! Wish you the best and hopefully you won't get to work with this kind of people anymore, if that's what really happened. 

Best regards, Rodnia2

Do not hesitate to reply to this topic with your discord id (mandatory) so we can get in touch.

I'd like to help you about English to Turkish. I've already added you on Discord and username is ⟰ Alperen²¹#7784