Runescape

• Former Staff

Does anybody of you play the MMORPG Runescape?

If so (or if interested in starting) please write me ;) playing alone makes me sad :(:D

For any new one to this game:

You can do litteraly everything.

Mining, Smiting, Herblore, Fletching, Agility, Strengh, Attack, Defense, Mage, Range, Hitpoints, Mystical, Firemaking, Woodcutting, Cooking, Fishing, Berserk, Runecrafting and some other skills you can train. But you dont have to e.g. make your own full armor. Theres a grand exchange hall working like an better auction system. You just set what you want to pay and if theres a fitting seller it will automaticly buy that for you. Smiting and mining your own lvl 6 defense skill armor would need you to be 15+ mining (about 30-40 mins of training) and 25+ smithing (about 2 hours of training due to the fact smiting is the most expensive -if you dont farm ores by yourself- and time consuming skill). Due to this fact its better to make money by woodcutting at the beginning (most valueable skill: 1 inventory = ca. 10k gold = 3 mins of time = almost full lvl 6 armor or half lvl 20 armor) So youll never get bored and i can give you a decent amount of money and moneymaking + exp making methods to have a fine start ;) so contact me if you want to start :P

• Former Staff

Meh i used to play it back in the days, I wonder how much it has improved or gotten any worse 

I can't remember the level but i think it was 84 & 96 *if i recall*

You wont be that level anymore. Theres a totaly new level system on the combat level (old will return now) and a new fight system

• 2 weeks later...